• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
    what the fuck...
    I would put that under the same category as:
    Gymnastics
    Parkour
    Drifting

Because you are doing something you shouldn't be doing..

Originally posted by checkmate2006
    SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• I would classify it right up there with those people walking on logs lol

-Dan

Comment

• Except this is free form.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
        SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Aka international Hill Billys.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
            Except this is free form.
            It looks like something I would do when I was drunk with a group of friends then the idea came along when we were drunk and thats how it started lol

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Aka international Hill Billys.
            TURBO DIESELSSSSSSSS

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              It looks like something I would do when I was drunk with a group of friends then the idea came along when we were drunk and thats how it started lol

TURBO DIESELSSSSSSSS

Ughhhh I need a ride to Formula D...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I can do parkour. I'm so happy. I now have the better advantage from running from the cops .
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I think Formula D was on Versus tv today. I wasnt sure because Ashley decided to change the channel to a show about bridal gowns.

Get ready, set, 2000 post. OG Member Status!

-Dan

Comment

• Damn women screwing up all our fun (except Heather who adds to it).

Oh and for all you dubstep lovers out there, yes PHAS3D this is mostly directed at you, here is something my DJ friend Greg came up with.
                    Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Heather is the best female out there by far lol

And Kielan, your dj friend has to dj at one of our house parties this year lol. Were having raves, not parties btw haha. We have like 5 of those huge dj speakers

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        Damn women screwing up all our fun (except Heather who adds to it).

Oh and for all you dubstep lovers out there, yes PHAS3D this is mostly directed at you, here is something my DJ friend Greg came up with.
                        http://soundcloud.com/greggolterman/dubstep-sampler
                        bitch I listen to dubstep too, way before it went mainstream (well its not really mainstream yet but still)

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I kinda like that dubstep song.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            Heather is the best female out there by far lol

And Kielan, your dj friend has to dj at one of our house parties this year lol. Were having raves, not parties btw haha. We have like 5 of those huge dj speakers
                            If we pay him, he will. He specializes in rave's bro hahaha. He's so good live.

And yes Heather is the best woman on the face of the Earth. PERIOD.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            bitch I listen to dubstep too, way before it went mainstream (well its not really mainstream yet but still)
                            Shut up Alex. I said MOSTLY so it was directed to anyone, just mostly Sean, gosh is that such an issue. HO.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dubstep is by far the legitest of legit. It never gets old.

-Dan

Comment

• yes its an issue......

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X