X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the good ol' days...when I used to do this in Elementary. I dont even know why I stopped, I just did when I went to middle school. Gonna have to get back into it...
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Slowww tonightttt.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
        But the whole reason I want to do an LM7 swap is so that I can get a good amount of NA HP, because I don't know much about working on/maintaining a forced induction set up, So why would I want to swap in one of those?

I think they've become popular for good reason; Abundant/interchangeable parts that are relatively inexpensive and they make good reliable HP and TQ. My .02.
        Originally posted by Drama View Post
        LSx engines are becoming aaawwwfulllyyy popular in the 240 community.

this or 1.5jz, or 2jz...maybe VG30DETT or somethin? don't think I've seen that. yet.
        Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
        Yeah i feel you. I mean I love having a turbo. But i feel like if something happens to my engine I won't really know what to do. ha I know alot about n/a motors... but FA not so much ha
        Psh, you don't need power to drift. Just get a high revving 16vlver and floor the shit out of it, entering corners at ridiculous speeds and clutch kick.

Just trollin' but seriously though, slower cars (that rev quickly) are a bit more fun to drive because you can just have the throttle pinned to the firewall 100 percent of the time.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
        SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• actually you do need speed especially if your going around a huge corner

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I could break loose (controlling it is another matter... ) on the mini banked turns no prob in second gear clutch kicking at our local track.

Watch some of Ueo's old videos, he drove a 180 horsepower, 145 lb-ft torque race prepped Corolla to the podium.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and I love how he NEVER uses the hand brake for anything.

To be honest, there are so many 240s on the grid, they might as well call it "Spec Silvia" instead of "drifting".

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              thats supposed to be stock aero
              lulz I know thisss!!! I just can't find that stock bumper anywhere. and I don't know if its k's q's or j's... well I know it not K's but yahhhh.

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• is it this one?

or this one?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• This ocd show is crazy lol

-Dan

Comment

• Its a little bit different. It doesnt have that lip. I think thats version select? probably wrong though.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Btw, new cool sport, walking on water:
                      WALKING ON WATER!!!!!!! Yes, it's possible!Liquid Mountaineering is a new sport which is attempting to achieve what man has tried to do for centuries: walk o...

Not even kidding, this is the coolest thing ever!

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        This ocd show is crazy lol
                        I need to watch this ish.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• heres a little montage of our week at formula d. its part of our 2010 super raw no rubber video collection. as you can see that refers to very very minimal e...

Matt Powers' Zenki S14 has to be my favorite car of the 2010 season.

SUCH a classic S.

Comment

• Originally posted by atlantian View Post
                            btw, new cool sport, walking on water:
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

not even kidding, this is the coolest thing ever!
                            what the fuck...

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                              Btw, new cool sport, walking on water:
                              WALKING ON WATER!!!!!!! Yes, it's possible!Liquid Mountaineering is a new sport which is attempting to achieve what man has tried to do for centuries: walk o...

Not even kidding, this is the coolest thing ever!
                              Thats dope.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                I need to watch this ish.
                                vh1 now.

Dude its wild. This doctor like makes the people do what they're afraid of. Kind of like Fear Factor but not a stupid game show and real haha

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X