X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to toy with e30s in my e36 m, and my r32, the r was more fun to crush them in because it sounded nicer

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
      so i realized something driving home yesterday when a fairly low e30 tried catching up to me and i noticed them pointing and laughing at the M badge on the X5....I wonder how many people think i put a fake badge on my car? Especially when im not on it and you don't hear the wastegates blowing off every shift......which maybe now i think i should rebadge my car to a 3.0si
      throw X3 badges on it
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        I used to toy with e30s in my e36 m, and my r32, the r was more fun to crush them in because it sounded nicer
        my e30 is slooooooooooooooow

Comment

• I still want an e30 with a sr20
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

I used to toy with e30s in my e36 m, and my r32, the r was more fun to crush them in because it sounded nicer
            i did the opposite, i had built a 325i 4 door with Stroked and Bored and M20 from a 2.5l to a 3.1 with port and polished head and extrude honed intake manifold, on the break in tune it was putting 200whp and 200 ft/lb of torque and still had an extra 20 or so to go....I would toy with E46 M3's and E36 M3's and keep up if not pass the E46's and totally pull on the E36's....car sounded so mean, full exhaust and then i modified and retrofited a UUC E36 M3 exhaust onto the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              throw X3 badges on it

lol i kinda like the new x3....how about i just rebadge it to X1 American edition

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                I still want an e30 with a sr20
                sell your s-chassis

Comment

I still want an e30 with a sr20
                  i had a similar itch

now im scratchin
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  my e30 is slooooooooooooooow
                  quit yer bitchin...at least its a 6 cyl.

my m44 has been known to take gt dynos in a straight line....not to brag
                  Last edited by Jesus Christ; 03-01-2011, 10:22 AM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Dave I want a fun car, there's an e39 540 six speed for sale near me, but I'm afraid that's too large to be fun, make sugeestions

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      sell your s-chassis
                      fuck no

Comment

fuck no
                        well then sooorrryyyyy for assuming you could be awesome

Comment

Dave I want a fun car, there's an e39 540 six speed for sale near me, but I'm afraid that's too large to be fun, make sugeestions
                          do you work on cars yourself? if not then stay away!!! We got one into the shop the other month and if it wasnt for the fact that it was a friend the bill would've been redonkulous. Looked so clean on the outside but then we had to do everything from suspension, brakes and then engine was seeping and such. They can be basket cases.

Fun cars...

Mcoupes
                          E30's
                          Minis (surprisingly enough)

what is your budget??

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            well then sooorrryyyyy for assuming you could be awesome
                            I think I have about 15-18k invested in this 240 so far
                            no way in hell I'm going to sell it all and start over

next project is going to be a bobber

then I'm going to build another car

Comment

ive been working on my R75 lately but i've been so tempted to build a custom cruiser or or rat tracker based around a ducati engine for some reason....i think it would be so sacrilegious to take a superbike engine and do something stupid with it

Comment

im just busting your balls...im 10k deep just this month and still going so i know the feeling

ive really taken a liking to these turbo jap engines

Comment

Working...
                                X