This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    I'm going yo ask the question that really matters, would the olympics really suffer from not having Iran attend?
    This. Let me just think about that...

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
      waddup RT, it's been a while
      hey how've you been?

By the way, your japan blog never ceases to amaze me. I just spent the last hour and a half reading through it and its awesome lol
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• hahaha thanks. i've been really lazy with it recently, I dunno if it's the weather or what but i really need to get back into it. I've got a few more dope pics from the local lowrider/hot rod shop that'll be going up soon
        www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• I'd love to see that man. you know, whenever you get the chance lol

What kind of Honda do you drive? I like it lol
          flickr

Comment

• it's a "that's" ... yes the model name is"that's"....

but yeah it's pretty funky. it's a kei car (660cc) which means the registration and taxes are dirt cheap and it's great on gas even with all the abuse I give it.

I really wanna get a project bike or car to play with on weekends, I'm thinking a bike might be the way to go as i'll want to blow too much money on a car but that means I'll need to go through the process of getting a japanese bike licence (not fun, or cheap for that matter)

Comment

it's a "that's" ... yes the model name is"that's"....

but yeah it's pretty funky. it's a kei car (660cc) which means the registration and taxes are dirt cheap and it's great on gas even with all the abuse I give it.

I really wanna get a project bike or car to play with on weekends, I'm thinking a bike might be the way to go as i'll want to blow too much money on a car but that means I'll need to go through the process of getting a japanese bike licence (not fun, or cheap for that matter)
              being in the motherland I would have no idea where to start given unlimited funds lol
              skylines.... oh skylines lol

And do you have works on your that's? They look like emotion cr kais
              flickr

Comment

• bleh skylines, we have em in Australia so they're nothing special to me (at least anything from R31~onwards)

I fucking LOVE hakosuka skylines though, too bad they cost crazy money here these days

Comment

• oh and yeah they are emotion cr kais. I have them usually, but i just have some oem honda wheels from a "spike mobilo" for my snow tyres in winter

Comment

• I want to see pics of your That's.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

oh and yeah they are emotion cr kais. I have them usually, but i just have some oem honda wheels from a "spike mobilo" for my snow tyres in winter
                      lol yeah I saw that too haha
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I want to see pics of your That's.
                        I'll put up a new post on my blog just for you then. gimme 5mins or so (pc keeps crashing )

Comment

• here are the most recent pics i have

winter

autumn

summer

now i just need some spring pics with sakura

Comment

• sup lozzz
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• soup

Comment

• do yourself a favour and google image search nonami takizawa

who said asians have small tah-tahs?

Comment

Working...
                                X