This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    Nice. Just do the crosshair DIY. Next thing for my E36 is paint, not sure if I want to keep the color or not. Then new interior with a momo steering wheel and racing seats since they're cheaper then M3 vaders these days haha. I thought about the skid plate from DDM, might do that if I have some spare change laying around ha
    yea, ill check that DIY out once i get the lights. hopefully by mid week.

what color is your e36 now? dude, i was looking at vaders for my M, way expensive.

I have a friend that owns a steel shop, so i can get everything at cost. might as well make a skid plate while i got the car on the lift lol/ they go for like 160-200 to buy one. eff that
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      yea, ill check that DIY out once i get the lights. hopefully by mid week.

what color is your e36 now? dude, i was looking at vaders for my M, way expensive.

I have a friend that owns a steel shop, so i can get everything at cost. might as well make a skid plate while i got the car on the lift lol/ they go for like 160-200 to buy one. eff that
      The color is Lagunagrun, kind of like yours. Might add some more blue to it so it makes the blueish look it has to it now pop more. And yeah, vadars are like 700-800 now, hell I can get a set of facing seats for 500 new. The DDM skid plate is only like 120, not bad IMO. The plastic around my fenders broke and you can hear it flapping when you drive, that would be the only reason why I would get it.

-Dan

Comment

The color is Lagunagrun, kind of like yours. Might add some more blue to it so it makes the blueish look it has to it now pop more. And yeah, vadars are like 700-800 now, hell I can get a set of facing seats for 500 new. The DDM skid plate is only like 120, not bad IMO. The plastic around my fenders broke and you can hear it flapping when you drive, that would be the only reason why I would get it.
        thats not bad for the skid plate. i was looking at the raceskids one. but ideally i want to be able to get the steel and have it all welded and holes drilled for like a 12 pack of beer or a bottle of liquor hahahaha

Comment

thats not bad for the skid plate. i was looking at the raceskids one. but ideally i want to be able to get the steel and have it all welded and holes drilled for like a 12 pack of beer or a bottle of liquor hahahaha
          hahaha that be awesome.

-Dan

Comment

hahaha that be awesome.
            ill start the offer at a 6pack. that way i can build up to my final offer lol

Comment

• fuck this. im exhausted. my 6 day work week is almost over, one day left to go. peace out

Comment

• feel like going for a drive somewhere, but no idea where to

......... 3.8L V6 + T04Z + 15psi + e85 = 500rwhp - 10sec 1/4 mile - Hopefully .........

Comment

• Originally posted by Frag View Post
                  Metesela entre las nalgas.
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Just got from Penn State. There is a reason that its the #1 party school in the nation. That place is fucking baller. Can't wait for next year.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im watching Doriten Vol 8
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Im so pissed off right now I could punch a goats face off.

-Dan

Comment

Im so pissed off right now I could punch a goats face off.
                          go on a random face punching rampage

Comment

go on a random face punching rampage
                            I thought about it. That or just a smashing shit pissed off rampage.

-Dan

Comment

I thought about it. That or just a smashing shit pissed off rampage.
                              good call, smashing shit also works

Comment

good call, smashing shit also works
                                Agreed. On a side note, grapes + microwave = plasma fire balls.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X