This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    Do you get discounts there? They only have 24 lb/hr injectors and schrick camshafts for over $1000 lol

Do you happen to know the duration of the s50 camshafts? I read 252 on bimmerforums and then 273 on another forum.
    most places ive seen say 270ish. but that seems really high for a stock cam imo. dont really have an answer for you
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Yeah. In Forza....
      damn you lol I was like wtf ever happened to that? haha

-Dan

Comment

• I have a 1000+ hp supra
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

damn you lol I was like wtf ever happened to that? haha
          Good job Dan...

Post 3,333 lol.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Seriously I get all hyped up when people say they're going to buy my stuff, and then just disappear. I love that shit.

-Dan

Comment

• anyone going to drift tonight?

My gamer tag is Drizzle 1337

I think, haha, i'm about to move my set up down stairs right now

Comment

Seriously I get all hyped up when people say they're going to buy my stuff, and then just disappear. I love that shit.
                Gotta love them.. I've had it happen to me sooo many times.
                Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                anyone going to drift tonight?

My gamer tag is Drizzle 1337

I think, haha, i'm about to move my set up down stairs right now
                I just got off.. Drama is prob still on because he lives on there hahaha.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• whats his gamer tag, also, get your bitch ass back on

Comment

• I can't.. Mommy and Daddy will not be pleased if I do hahaha. Tomorrow for sure though. His gamer tag is xxxF14Yanksxxx I believe.

You can add me in the mean time as well. I will accept it from the XBL website. My gamer tag is: prodigee92
                    Last edited by Kielan; 06-01-2010, 10:19 PM.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• `90

the above was typed by my cat Sam

Dude, so weak, tell mommy and daddy that you're a grown as man and will do as you please

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        `90

the above was typed by my cat Sam

Dude, so weak, tell mommy and daddy that you're a grown as man and will do as you please
                        HI SAM the CAT!

That just felt gay.

You think I haven't tried that before lol. I will tomorrow for sure. I need sometime to think about my plan of "attack" for this weekend.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ughhh, sooo gay, i have live silver, aparently you can't play live, with live silver, the fuck is wrong with these people

I can't even use the fuckin store front with this bullshit excuse for online access, whats the fucking point of i can't do anything

Comment

ughhh, sooo gay, i have live silver, aparently you can't play live, with live silver, the fuck is wrong with these people

I can't even use the fuckin store front with this bullshit excuse for online access, whats the fucking point of i can't do anything
                            You can talk to people... And that's just about it. Get a year long membership, its like $60, or just get a month or something, that way we can all have some with DORIFTO!!!!
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yea so my miata got a litle out of hand, so now i'm learning how to drive it

Comment

yea so my miata got a litle out of hand, so now i'm learning how to drive it
                                Once it gets out of hand, it only gets more out of hand, I mean you can drive it at 900+ hp but you can never give it even half power in 6th, you will literally spin out everytime. When I had mine, I could do brake stands in 5th, and break loose with 45% power in 6th, it was insane.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X