This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    Where I live if your lower than 3" of clearance you no longer have a subframe or frail rails.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Where I live if your lower than 3" of clearance you no longer have a subframe or frail rails.
      meh

Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I'm not going to have baller wheels for SoWo, but I can guarantee I will have one of the lowest Kia's out there. (Not that its anything to feel too special about.)

This.
      woot!! hahah
      cars and stuff

Comment

Same here. I'm at 4 1/2" subframe and pinch weld clearance. I want to be at 2" or less. My car is paid off, so its time to have fun.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          i have bodywork coming. so we shall see what i decide.
          i think that would look sick. i was looking at mine today. a little radius action might happen at some point
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
            Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            meh

woot!! hahah
            And I like my frame rails, also there is a 5" curb to get up any drive way. Mines worse than that even.

Comment

You say that, but I promise you RI has the worst roads I have ever driven on. Honestly the absolute worse, they would be better off with dirt roads there than that shit they have now. 3" of clearance is the kind of drop you get from race springs, if thats how low you are going, thats pussy shit,
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

If you radius your fenders before I do mine, I'll radius your asshole then!

Comment

It would be dope as shit if you did.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

If you radius your fenders before I do mine, I'll radius your asshole then!
                    is that a promise? ........
                    cars and stuff

Comment

And I like my frame rails, also there is a 5" curb to get up any drive way. Mines worse than that even.
                      you dont want to know how hard i have smashed frame.. haha 120mph overpasses coming home from h2o.. my frame is fine... dented... but fine hahaha
                      cars and stuff

Comment

is that a promise? ........
                        That I'll radius my fenders or me radiusing your asshole?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          You say that, but I promise you RI has the worst roads I have ever driven on. Honestly the absolute worse, they would be better off with dirt roads there than that shit they have now. 3" of clearance is the kind of drop you get from race springs, if thats how low you are going, thats pussy shit,
                          Raised manholes are a daily occurance. And yeah I'm a pussy because I want my Miata to be flush not slammed. Aka I need about a 3.5" drop.

Comment

you dont want to know how hard i have smashed frame.. haha 120mph overpasses coming home from h2o.. my frame is fine... dented... but fine hahaha
                            From personal experience I think it's pretty hard to "fold" BMW. lol

Comment

That I'll radius my fenders or me radiusing your asshole?
                              the later of the two....
                              cars and stuff

Comment

Raised manholes are a daily occurance. And yeah I'm a pussy because I want my Miata to be flush not slammed. Aka I need about a 3.5" drop.
                                i think 3.5 is about what my wheel gap is
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X