This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol hell na
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• thats gansta right there haha

-Dan

Comment

• lmao right
        even hookers on google maps

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• how the hell do you find this stuff lol

-Dan

Comment

• idk lol

the shooting one is real lol I guess google took out the image cause it just skips it

look it up on google maps and turn the camera till you see the little gangster kid walkin and go down the street towards it
            6426 South Oakley Avenue, Chicago, IL

Drama you are like god

Comment

• omg the kid died!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Definitely threw a nice little birthday bash at my house. The theme was Office Hoes & CEO's.

And definitely just bought tires 4 seconds ago.
                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• You would have the theme for your party be that hahaha.

When those tires coming?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah it skips the image now for me. Just shows the lil dude walking down the block, and the group of gansters haha. That sucks tho, rip lil google maps homie dude.

-Dan

Comment

• so humid right now, feel all emo and lame and shit, shower time

Comment

• Its been humid here for the past week. Thank god for A/C

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                          Definitely threw a nice little birthday bash at my house. The theme was Office Hoes & CEO's.

And definitely just bought tires 4 seconds ago.
                          ive been to a CEO & Corporate hoes BLACKLIGHT party. it was one of the best parties ive ever been to.

Comment

• My personal themed party are the ABC parties. They get wild.

-Dan

Comment

• So do I go Canon 70-200mm F/4 or Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8.... Ughhh decisions, decisions.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sigma 70-200mm for sure just because I ***** my canon lens.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X