This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
    I like how Drama now has to say shit like "not my stripper friends though" occasionally when he posts.
    Hahahaha. Boy oh boy.
    lmao cause everytime i say something, you try to bring my stripper friends into this

Originally posted by 63ard View Post
    you got big ears?
    lol no.

Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
    lucky guy lol
    tehehehe
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• must make for some excellent parties lol

I hope today goes quick...

Comment

• I'm just jealous I don't have stripper friends, Drama.
        SEXY PARTIES!
        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Lmfaoo

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• i need more rasinettes

http://rivalhousegarage.com/

rivalhousegarage@gmail.com

Comment

• I just pwned my spanish teacher today....stupid bitch

Drama you are like god

Comment

• So I stayed up here at my college for the weekend and wow. This place is dead. We usually have completly filled parking and there is maybe 10-15 cars right now.

-Dan

Comment

• i was gonna make a teaser build thread. i still might tomorrow.......
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      i was gonna make a teaser build thread. i still might tomorrow.......
                      I say do it. I been waiting to see what you have done/planned for your cars haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        I just pwned my spanish teacher today....stupid bitch
                        Metesela entre las nalgas.

Just got home from a drift event a good of homie of mine drove, no pics. Tired as balls, time to suck tommoro's dick....In a little while.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          I say do it. I been waiting to see what you have done/planned for your cars haha
                          ill do it tomorrow. im beat. itll just be some before pics and screenshots of the receipts from todays money spending lol

Comment

ill do it tomorrow. im beat. itll just be some before pics and screenshots of the receipts from todays money spending lol
                            haha that money burning a hole is getting to yah isnt it lol. Did you order those hella smoked headlights?

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              haha that money burning a hole is getting to yah isnt it lol. Did you order those hella smoked headlights?
                              nah. my price was still 550 i think. i orderd some regular sealed beam to halogen conversons, black kidney grille and GC coilovers. all i need to be "done" now is wheels, new shift knob, maybe a steering wheel, skid plate (but i think ill end up fabbing one)

Comment

nah. my price was still 550 i think. i orderd some regular sealed beam to halogen conversons, black kidney grille and GC coilovers. all i need to be "done" now is wheels, new shift knob, maybe a steering wheel, skid plate (but i think ill end up fabbing one)
                                Nice. Just do the crosshair DIY. Next thing for my E36 is paint, not sure if I want to keep the color or not. Then new interior with a momo steering wheel and racing seats since they're cheaper then M3 vaders these days haha. I thought about the skid plate from DDM, might do that if I have some spare change laying around ha

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X