• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodnight kisses are ftmfw always.

-Dan

Comment

• hell yea

come on Kielan, your black. It should be in your blood....
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Hey Alex, wanna buy a style 5 coffee table

-Dan

Comment

• $30 is all I have Dan lol. Im unemployeed till about....the first of June

unless your willing to sell it to me for 30

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Damit im unemployed too haha. Shit sucks.

-Dan

Comment

• haha cyber 5 *slap*

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              Originally posted by 610EURO View Post
              we r gonna head to her house to get her camera. ill try to stick her memory card in my computer and get the pics up.
              giggity
              I lol'd so hard at this. Best. shit. evar

Drama you are like god

Comment

• hahahahaahhahahaahha it was such a good opportunity

-Dan

Comment

• dude. I never thought about it when I read it. Im not gonna lie, that was a perfect time. too good lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• At first I thought he was being serious and relating his sex life to computer stuff lol

-Dan

Comment

• lmfao thats too funny. how the hell did you come up with this idea lmao.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• What idea?

-Dan

Comment

• that he would relate to his sex life and be serious lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• the hell if I know man lol Then I realized she was sticking something in him and was like thats not right? lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              the hell if I know man lol Then I realized she was sticking something in him and was like thats not right? lol
                              lmfao too funny.

WTF IS THIS SHIT!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• nooooooooooooo hahahaha
                                that has to be fake

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X