This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    I want to go for a late night taco bell run but everyone is sleeping lol I **** people who have jobs and school haha
    I always go with the frisky crew lol
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I am not sure what's gunna happen there is a chance she is staying with me Sunday night into Monday and then coming to Six Flags with us the next day.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you'll be clutch and think of something real smooth. do you
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• I **** being that guy lol

I give up selling parts online. 3 things always happen:
          1) they email me asking about parts that I don't have. Its like hello? do I have them posted on my ad? NO!
          2) people ask me if they fit on their car. Seriously, do your research. Im tempted just to say yes to them.
          3) I work out a deal, send them the request on paypal, then never hear from them again. WTF is that shit?

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
            you'll be clutch and think of something real smooth. do you
            Typically I do.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
              you'll be clutch and think of something real smooth. do you
              You just need to go to bed

-Dan

Comment

I **** being that guy lol

I give up selling parts online. 3 things always happen:
                1) they email me asking about parts that I don't have. Its like hello? do I have them posted on my ad? NO!
                2) people ask me if they fit on their car. Seriously, do your research. Im tempted just to say yes to them.
                3) I work out a deal, send them the request on paypal, then never hear from them again. WTF is that shit?
                People suck. Especially people online who try buying stuff from you.

That being said how much for the Style 5 coffee table?

JOKES.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  I am not sure what's gunna happen there is a chance she is staying with me Sunday night into Monday and then coming to Six Flags with us the next day.
                  omg perfect. I swear if nothing happens, I will end you."

one way I got with this big-boobied, hot ass, fat booty chick is she came to my house. We walked for a while and talked and then later during sundown she came to my room. THE END

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• For you....$300 lol

I would sell it for $300 too.

-Dan

Comment

• Ask for a goodnight kiss. ALWAYS works!

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        omg perfect. I swear if nothing happens, I will end you."

one way I got with this big-boobied, hot ass, fat booty chick is she came to my house. We walked for a while and talked and then later during sundown she came to my room. THE END

I'll end you first Alex. If that happens SOMETHING WILL happen.

3,300th post.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

For you....$300 lol

I would sell it for $300 too.
                          Ass. SW best friends don't get discounts?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ight ight, $200. Thats the lowest ill go tho becaue it really is turning out sick-nasty. After its finished, I may sell it because car parts > coffee table/night stand right now

OR, Im just going to start making wheel coffee tables/night stands and sell them for bank.

-Dan

Comment

Ask for a goodnight kiss. ALWAYS works!
                              this. Thats probably one of the ways the helped me lol. this was before all of this happened. she was leaving my room (a few days before I hooked up) aaaannd I grabbed her and was like "where the fuck are you going?" well not like that but yea. Then I was like, how bout a good-night kiss. and she gave me one and then she was like "now you gotta give me one"
                              bam.........So I'm guessing she liked me too?

Originally posted by prodigee View Post

I'll end you first Alex. If that happens SOMETHING WILL happen.

3,300th post.
                              lol.
                              just sneak your way into a goodnight kiss.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• See I told you, you would come up with something hahaha.

Anyway, I'm out guys. I have school tomorrow, and if I fall asleep right now, (which I wont for another 30 minutes), I will have a whopping 5 hours of sleep. Which will not go well for tomorrow. PEACE.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X