X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried that already, but because she doesn't know anything about cars, it didn't really work so well... OH and the last kid she was with, he didn't get to find out her offset, so I should be all good in that department.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Summer sucks with no girl friend, been doing a lot of fishing, little bit of long boarding, little bit of bmx, although i'm pretty sure i fucked a muscle in my leg today riding

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        ^ I didnt know enzyte got you fucked up Alec hahahaha
        haha, shutup. it could quite possibly get you fucked up, but i'm no pill junkie. never touched that thankfullyhaha
        Originally posted by prodigee View Post

I know what you mean man. Hopefully it plays out well.
        it will dude, just gotta take that leap of faith.
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Yeah its taking that leap thats the problem hahah.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• just do it man. harder to say rather than do, but it's so rewarding in so many ways
            Pose for the frame

Comment

• Just go for it lol Ask Heather how to seduce a female haha

-Dan

Comment

Just go for it lol Ask Heather how to seduce a female haha
                Pose for the frame

Comment

• I guess I am gunna have to pull a Nike haha.

And yeah where is Heather when you need her...
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    Story of my life bro, story of my life.... Speaking of story of my life. It really sucks to have a really good friend (we are talking girls here) that you really really really really really care about, and would do anything for her, kind of girl who just makes your day on the worst days of your life, that you have crushed on since basically the day you met her, but don't want to screw up what you have with her, because she is also you best friend in the world. And she just happens to be the best looking girl you know... Yeah thats the story of my life right there, that and stuff being taken off eBay right as you are about to pull the trigger haha.
                    Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    Push her up against a wall and start making out with her lol Ladies love that shit
                    thats some unforgivable shit right there.

Yea do that. Do some unforgivable shit. Like if you were the guy in unfrorgivable, just, what would he do if he was in that situation? think about it and do it
                    oooorrr
                    you can tell her how you feel and ask her out or tell her how you feel and make out with her then ask her out.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I have a shirt that says Get Lucky if you want it lol maybe it will give you some luck? haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

Yea do that. Do some unforgivable shit. Like if you were the guy in unfrorgivable, just, what would he do if he was in that situation? think about it and do it
                        oooorrr
                        you can tell her how you feel and ask her out or tell her how you feel and make out with her then ask her out.
                        Then ask for some waffle fries and a Dr. Pepper. FO' FREE!

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

oooorrr
                          We shall see what happens.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          Chicken sandwich and some waffle fries*.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You already got the chicken sandwich

-Dan

Comment

the bitch got a her food. She was about to sit down and i was like "BITCH WAIT FO' MY REQUEST!"

the bitch came runnin on the tennis court with a slushi.....elbowed that bitch in the mouth

I took her to the arcade. I was havin fun and shit and she was just standing there. I was like "why aint you playin video games" and she wa' like "well I don't like video games" and I was like "bitch you aint no nerd?!"

lol

Drama you are like god
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                We shall see what happens.

Chicken sandwich and some waffle fries*.
                                or you could whip out your dick. Works 6% of the time....

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X