X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol its a good one to use

-Dan

Comment

• Its so perfect for some situations. I will see how many lol's I get with it tomorrow.

In other news: I want it to be summer already. Like Jesus I just want to be done with HS already. Ughhhh.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My summer sucks lol and its already been a month for me. Although it is looking up for me as I might be getting shorty headers this week and my tires will be here soon

-Dan

Comment

• Yeah I mean when summer gets here is gunna be sick. First week and I'm off to 512, then I work everday (like 7 days a week every day), for the entire summer making bank. Should make over 5000 before summers end. And then its to PSU baby.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Your sir, got a sick line up for the summer. I wish I could go to 512 but money problems again. Only show Im going to will be H20 and im super pumped for that. Damn, 5,000 lucky man lol. Ill be making 500 this summer (hopefully)

-Dan

Comment

• You'll get something else providing DEM BILLZZZZ I'm sure hahah. Yeah I am going to a bunch of shows this summer. Taking some Saturday's off. Should be dopeee. H20 is gunna be so sick. I can't wait for that haha.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I do have another way of getting some monies, hes called my dad lol. If I ever get my car into a magazine first person im giving thanks to is him since he has always been supporting in what I do.

-Dan

Comment

• Mommy and Daddy money. I call it Monopoly money hahaha.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I **** taking it. I really do. Im not the type of person who just accepts money with ease. Every time he hands me money im like "are you sure?". I feel really bad since I spent $1000 on his credit card for the trans swap, and then he just offers to buy me new tires because I did such a good job on the swap.

I appreciate it though, but I feel bad taking it yah know? But really, its kinda hard not to smile when im chirping tires into 3rd

-Dan

Comment

• Oh I know what you mean hahah. I am not actually that much of a brat, its just funny to say haha.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So I was searching the interwebs trying to find a nice sounding exhaust for me. Then I was reading some comments and found out that I have fully forged internals in the e36

EDIT: never mind But they're just as think as forged ones
                        Last edited by wheelfetish; 05-31-2010, 10:32 PM.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Yeah not sure, but always fill it up hahah. You have 5 posts to go until the big 1,000.
                          BBOOOOMMM!!!!

frisky nipples
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            So I was searching the interwebs trying to find a nice sounding exhaust for me. Then I was reading some comments and found out that I have fully forged internals in the e36

EDIT: never mind But they're just as think as forged ones
                            Can you pass the "I thought I had something awesome, but then I found out I didn't," sauce? At first when I got my Integra it was inexplicably loud (or at least thats what I thought, seeing as I had never been a car with a B18B1 before). So when I got under the car for the first time and saw my headers, I was like holy shit I have aftermarket headers, that much be why the car is so loud up front, 5 minutes of research later, I found out that those were the stock headers, and that Integra's are just that loud all the time. In every case. Made me sad, because I thought I was special. But I really wasn't.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              BBOOOOMMM!!!!

frisky nipples
                              Congrats......... Hoe.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I got one that beats that. Ok so two years ago when I first test drove my e36, it had that MPG gauge in the dash. So Im test driving it and I see this needle moving every time I give her gas. "HOLY SHIT" I thought, its turbo' d. I think I actually said it out loud too. Then I saw it said MPG.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X