- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Steve Irwin?
      yep

theres a pic of him i always try to find, but never can
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlDXZywedvc"]YouTube - Australia Zoo Tour with Steve Irwin[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• If it looks anything similar to this, the sales will surely fail.

Originally posted by Kielan
            I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• just took the stinkiest poop ever

Comment

• morning crew

Comment

• moornniinnnnn

1987 BMW e28 535i
                  "Respect your elders"

Comment

• i dislike sunday. its the worst day of the week

Comment

• I seriously am going to start punching these people.

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• lawl.

Comment

• But dude, she's so scene!
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol looks like what I expect the little faggot kids in that shit hole you live in to look like

Comment

• Just got off of work.
                              We had open house event at work today and we rented cotton candy machine. My stupid ass volunteered to operate it cause I thought it would be fun.
                              FUCK THAT!
                              I swear, you must have PHD in cotton candy rolling in order not to get that shit everywhere. I looked like big walking cotton candy. lol
                              I was covered in cotton candy from my head to my waist.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                First destination was Wal-Mart. Got there at around 8PM.
                                Around 8:10PM - Cars and cars started to come in packs. Mall cop was lurking then CHP came over. Asked if there was street racing going around. Majority said it's just a meet. CHP said Wal-Mart was complaining and they are going to call the cops later and ticket everyone.
                                8:30PM - 2/3rds of the people parked moved over to Milpitas Quickly location.
                                9PM - Met up with familiar faces
                                9-12:30AM - Met up with the usual BMW crowd I meet with. Got some hot drinks at Fantasia then moved over to Quicklys because Fantasia closed.
                                I was going to be there last night, but was too tired to drive after work.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
                                X