This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    I think titanium coated lugs are more of a single color.
    example:

You get the idea. But neo chrome is more of a multi-colored lug. Plus they're chrome.
    O ok I see. But I think they look the same when the lip of a wheel is coated with it.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
    I can get a pretty good price on black open end extended ones.
    I got a metric asston of money for my birthday.
    Do I keep my 225/40's and take the chance and see if they'll stretch, or say fuck it and get fresh new 215/40's for a fatter stretch?
    neo would look flashy on your car. Silver car/white wheels/neo-chrome lugs.

How wides your wheel?
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• 9.5".

So it's either keep these Riken Raptor's and I have no idea if they'll stretch or look good stretched, or go for something like these for cheap:

$298 shipped for the Nankangs.
      Last edited by Uyles; 05-31-2010, 01:44 PM.
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• yea do the 215s. Cheap af.

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yeah and I'm having a party tonight and basically everyone will bring me cash so there's the lugs right there so really the tires are just barely coming out of my pocket.
          I've heard the NS-II's stretch.
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• sick. I've seen people buy NS-IIs for stretching but haven't seen em stretched.

and I get maximum stretch in Forza

and some 3 wheel motion

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Sitting in beach traffic blowsssss!

Comment

• NS-II's stretch really well. I have seen it done. You can get them pretty cheap too.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah dude. $298 shipped to my house including tax and everything on onlinetires.
                  Then about $125 shipped for the neo chrome muteki's.
                  I need to go to America's Tire and see if they'll stretch it for me. If not...idk.
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Do it yourself hahah. I have seen the videos on YouTube it doesn't look thaaaaaaatttt hard hahahah.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I know I was honestly thinking about it. I'd just go and get them balanced.
                      Stretching it with a bike tube looks easiest. Fire...I'd rather not.
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                        I know I was honestly thinking about it. I'd just go and get them balanced.
                        But fire is just so much fun.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• God damn I know. Hahahaah.
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Seriously though local shops tend to do it a lot more than those chain tire stores, and for less too.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i went to a local shop like 3 days ago and the guy looked at me like i was crazy and said no one does that anymore. hahaha.

ooh, i got me some wayfarers.
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                                I know I was honestly thinking about it. I'd just go and get them balanced.
                                I thought bike tubes were for minor stretching but I guess not.

heres a method I've never seen before:

but fires just so fun
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and why do you have to put air immediately after you stretch tires?

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X