X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front plates are over rated... and yes they are mandatory in WA but I havent had one on a car in like 7 years...

Comment

• Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
      front plates are over rated... and yes they are mandatory in WA but I havent had one on a car in like 7 years...
      Lol, yeah they ruin the look of most cars. My dad didn't have a plate on his old MR2, took him 5 years of daily driving to get stopped

Comment

• Wow RT done kicked the bucket.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          Looking forward to meeting you Dan & Kielan.
          Same here.

Originally posted by Kielan
          can't trust black people..

Comment

• Wow 17K registered users...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I mean about future plans.
              I might be wrong but I belive that the only thing I said about my future plans is that my car will be radical to bmw community. lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                I might be wrong but I belive that the only thing I said about my future plans is that my car will be radical to bmw community. lol
                Your car is pretty radical to Stanceworks standards. I mean when I heard you were static I swore I was being trolled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                  Your car is pretty radical to Stanceworks standards. I mean when I heard you were static I swore I was being trolled.
                  LOL
                  Thanks!
                  I think the way my car seats now, thats the way E39's should come from factory. However, hopefully I can my my first step towards doing something really radical in a next year or two.

Comment

LOL
                    Thanks!
                    I think the way my car seats now, thats the way E39's should come from factory. However, hopefully I can my my first step towards doing something really radical in a next year or two.
                    Remember to keep it static though. I'm sure it will be good.

Comment

• Pavel is a flaming homosexual
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• I need Dave in here to ask him a question... He's probably out getting drunk though.

Comment

LOL
                          Thanks!
                          Looking forward to that.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            Pavel is a flaming homosexual
                            You call everyone a flaming homosexual, Kielan, Kevin, Pavel. Everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                              Remember to keep it static though. I'm sure it will be good.
                              Trust me, she will be static and even lower than it is now!

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              Pavel is a flaming homosexual
                              Just cause you're that way, please dont think everyone else is also h@ter and homo.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                Looking forward to that.
                                I want to run either 20's or 21's and lower my car more.

Comment

Working...
                                X