X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
    Hi Jason.
    It was a very long time. Life without internet is nothing i would recommend to you
    Yeah. I think I would go crazy for a few days unless I can find something productive to do.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Yeah. I think I would go crazy for a few days unless I can find something productive to do.
      A few days? Three fucking weeks!
      I found nothing really productive. Car's wrecked, had no drivers license and i was too lazy to do the stuff for university.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0KwG3ynscI"]WTF?[/ame]
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

I found nothing really productive. Car's wrecked, had no drivers license and i was too lazy to do the stuff for university.

WTF?
        i wish i had sound to go with that silly ass vid
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

WTF?
          O_O

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• i went 1 week without internet at my new place. after one day, i started going to the pub everynight. now i steal interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              i wish i had sound to go with that silly ass vid
              I can imagine it's damn funny without the music. dude must look like an idiot^^

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              O_O
              Yeah...
              And it wasn't even my fault. the internet-compony just missed to change a setting. damn idiots.
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I think im gonna get drunk, then go grocery shopping tonite. that sounds like an adventure

Comment

I think im gonna get drunk, then go grocery shopping tonite. that sounds like an adventure
                  plus you need a costume to do some funny stuff

Comment

I think im gonna get drunk, then go grocery shopping tonite. that sounds like an adventure

Comment

plus you need a costume to do some funny stuff
                      hmmmmmmm I have a ridiculous sweater from a holiday party we threw, does that count?

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                        hahahahaha
                        i could write that book

Comment

hmmmmmmm I have a ridiculous sweater from a holiday party we threw, does that count?
                          If it isn't a problem for you that everybody will cognize you, a sweater is fine too

Comment

• Its fucking gorgeous outside, I want summer.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

If it isn't a problem for you that everybody will cognize you, a sweater is fine too
                              i have a couple face masks, but then they'll all think im a crazed alcoholic trying to rob them instead of a crazed alcoholic trying to buy groceries

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Its fucking gorgeous outside, I want summer.
                                Ive heard its nice out

Comment

Working...
                                X