X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duuuudee. I have a bass cd from i think like the 1980s and I. AM. Blastin that shit.

and you cant end me keylan. You'll never find me
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      No its just a general statement that college kids are broke haha. Maybe you should just hustle like a G on the STREETzZZz to make DEM BILLZZzZzzZZZ. YA DIG?
      I do that. I sell cds

Drama you are like god
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Im about to up at college next year. Some "things" sell for double up there for what I can get it at my hometown

-Dan

Comment

• like condoms

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            duuuudee. I have a bass cd from i think like the 1980s and I. AM. Blastin that shit.

and you cant end me keylan. You'll never find me
            My name is spelled out in my sig and you still can't spell it. What the hell is wrong with you.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
            I do that. I sell cds
            Of course you do. There isn't anything you don't do.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            Im about to up at college next year. Some "things" sell for double up there for what I can get it at my hometown
            Well. We need to find a way for me to shoot your car, this summer haha.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

like condoms

Yeah, condoms. 2oz of condoms for $200 here, flip that at college for $300/oz of condoms. Profit $400 off of condoms
              Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              My name is spelled out in my sig and you still can't spell it. What the hell is wrong with you.

Well. We need to find a way for me to shoot your car, this summer haha.
              H20 son! or when you go to psu, we will be like 45mins from each other lol. I have a bunch of cars that would be down for some pics.

-Dan

Comment

• But thats like a long time hahahah. But whatever (to quote KiD CuDi).
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You wouldnt want to take pics of my car right now anyway. The body looks like shit, interior is shit, stance is shit lol

-Dan

Comment

it was purposly done fyi.

im black, what do you expect.

*bass*... *clap*. *base*....*base* *clap*

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    Yeah, condoms. 2oz of condoms for $200 here, flip that at college for $300/oz of condoms. Profit $400 off of condoms
                    lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Well then. Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I guess I will just have to see it once I get to PSU.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

it was purposly done fyi.

im black, what do you expect.

*bass*... *clap*. *base*....*base* *clap*

lol
                        I will bass clap your ass into the next millenium if you don't stop.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If I somehow come up with money, ill hit you up lol

-Dan

Comment

I will bass clap your ass into the next millenium if you don't stop.
                            you would bass clap my ass you fagalag

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Magically. Or you could sell your body, I hear you can make good money doing that.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

you would bass clap my ass you fagalag
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X