This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex...I'll end you.

I have Red Dead too! I suck at drifting too we really just end up dicking around doing whatever on Forza though. Its a fun time.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That meet looks horrid lol pretty much just like the non-euro cars around my area.

Side note: my style 5 coffee table/night stand is coming out reeeeeal nice.

-Dan

Comment

• Picsssssssssssssss.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Give me a little and Ill go take pics. I have the barrel painted, bolts painted, and the center painted. Its not put together tho just the bolts are placed in. The center needs sanded down and a few more coats because I went to put clear on it and it bubbled the paint .

-Dan

Comment

• Damnit Dan. Get better at painting haha. I wanna see this ish.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Shitty pic and the colors washed away

-Dan

Comment

• Getting there. Not sure I like the red lips. White lips would have been hot with red bolts.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I thought about it, but I wanted it to really pop. And after watching hours of HGTV and seeing them take opposite colors and putting them together, I decided to go with mint green, white bolts, and red barrel. It looks 10000000x better in person.

-Dan

Comment

• HGTV Summer must be really getting to you man hahah. I am sure it looks better in person I just have a thing for white lips is all.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You have no idea. Seriously, my summer died two years ago. I have a thing for painted lips. Ill probably do that to the style 19s this winter lol not sure what colors tho

-Dan

Comment

• You should drive your ass up here so we can do a shoot. That won't be waste for sure, you should come to Formula D on Saturday in NJ. Gunna be doppeeeeeeeeee.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That all cost money lol Ill be making $150 a week MAX and still have to pay my mom, dad, insurance, and save for car parts lol ahh, I don't even want to think about this money problem.

-Dan

Comment

• Damn broke college kids.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Its not college lol its the fact that Im back home for 2 months.

-Dan

Comment

• No its just a general statement that college kids are broke haha. Maybe you should just hustle like a G on the STREETzZZz to make DEM BILLZZzZzzZZZ. YA DIG?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X