• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee table/night stand. Same thing in my room lol

-Dan

Comment

• lol kk
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I have the worst luck painting wheels.

-Dan

Comment

• my wheels need to show up!
          what lugs should i go for on white wheels?
          Kielan things open ended neo chrome ones. i'm kinda liking it.
          any thoughts?
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• neo chrome for sure

-Dan

Comment

• Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks you should go neo-chrome.

Went to the Yankee game today. So epic. Caught a baseball, saw Tex launch the shit out of his slump, saw Mariano jump over a broken bat, and knock the ball down, and throw the runner out of first all in 1/2 a second to end the game. Sick game.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Went to a local meet today, and was almost appalled. There was one dude there with a stock NEON with the hood open. He clearly thought he was the shit, so I took a creeper pic for the lulz

There were only a few good cars there, and very little good taste. Got me all pumped for eurowerks in June though
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• I spy an white integra with a team-integra plate hole cover. Do you have any pics of it? Not because I want to see stance, but I am curious to see what that guy thinks is so great about his motor. I see no intercooler so I know its not a turbo build.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• No, sorry. It wasn't anything special. Only snuck into one other shot
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• Can somone pass the rice sauce? And I was wrong.. It was a Del Sol.. But whatever its all awful.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm probably going to go with some Neo Chrome Extended lugs. I've been searching for like Muteki's or something because they're only like $114 but I can't find any in a 12x1.5 thread pitch.

Black actually looks pretty fresh too.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                          my wheels need to show up!
                          what lugs should i go for on white wheels?
                          Kielan things open ended neo chrome ones. i'm kinda liking it.
                          any thoughts?
                          Neo chrome for sure

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                          Went to a local meet today, and was almost appalled. There was one dude there with a stock NEON with the hood open. He clearly thought he was the shit, so I took a creeper pic for the lulz

There were only a few good cars there, and very little good taste. Got me all pumped for eurowerks in June though
                          haha....chump

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                          No, sorry. It wasn't anything special. Only snuck into one other shot
                          I like that PT Cruiser.... fuckin sick. Looks tits!

Drama you are like god
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Drift anyone?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im already drifting with you.....dumbass....sheesh.
                              jk lol

I spot a 240 in this pic also

Drama you are like god

Comment

• That PT was terrible. You can't see but it had a terrible body kit. In addition to the eye lids and lambo doors, bleh.

And anybody play Red Dead Redemption? I've got absolutely no drifting skills, but I'll rustle me up some banditos any day
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X