X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would say I see a car with no plates once or twice a week when I am home, its not that crazy, but most people just don't understand.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Got a quite yesterday of 1100 which is alot more reasonable than the 2200 I got before. A third quote will be received today. Hopefully the work can be started early this next week.

Comment

• I want the work done and everything totaled so I can start to set up plans and move accordingly. And new drilled rotors with performance pads for 56$ is what I also found online yesterday. A rear set will also be another 57$, but that will be later.

Comment

• I should probably order those this weekend.....

Comment

• $56 thats it? That is awfully cheap. I don't know if I would trust my life to those.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Quad row post FTW.

Comment

• Or not lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  $56 thats it? That is awfully cheap. I don't know if I would trust my life to those.
                  The pads are Hawk pads, so they should be good. If they suck I'll switch it up. How's that Teg sale going btw?

Comment

• Oh I thought you were saying rotors cost that much. Hawk pads I hear are good. I have no experience with them though.

Fuck the teg.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh I thought you were saying rotors cost that much. Hawk pads I hear are good. I have no experience with them though.

Fuck the teg.
                      Yes I've heard hawk pads are good, yeah the rotors are 56$ for two front ones. Have you put the Teg on CL yet?

Comment

• 2 rotors for $56? I wouldn't touch them.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm sure CL retards would jump on a Teg for 3500, even if it was currently on fire.

Comment

2 rotors for $56? I wouldn't touch them.
                            haha you should see the shit we toss on used cars, $13 rotors! hahaha

Comment

2 rotors for $56? I wouldn't touch them.
                              They will be a temp thing until more serious stuff goes on. 11" wilwood kits are 500 something for the front.

Comment

Fuck the teg.
                                I will forever respectfully disagree with your decision to get rid of the teggy.

Originally posted by Kielan
                                can't trust black people..

Comment

Working...
                                X