X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figure out fasterrrrr.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i **** selling cars and dealing with ass holes who are going to buy your car so you turn down other offers, then they back out, fucking awesome

Comment

• That sucks bro, I know what its like having sold many things on CL its a bitch.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          i **** selling cars and dealing with ass holes who are going to buy your car so you turn down other offers, then they back out, fucking awesome
          Really wish I had the money now, or some kind of income. I need a daily super bad. I hinted around to my grandpa about it but he didn't bite

EDIT: I **** dealing period. Some guy was going to buy my lowering springs. We had a good hour conversation on the forum about them and he said he would transfer the money into my paypal account. Well...that never happened.

-Dan

Comment

• What colors should I paint my spare style 5? Its just laying around my room with a bent barrel. I think im going to make it into a small table or something rad like that lol

-Dan

Comment

• I **** people that clearly are just purposefully wasting your time.

Dan I was just majorly FB creeping those prom pictures (aka they came up in my newsfeed), are those Sparco suspenders? Because if they are, you sir are the BAMF of all BAMF's.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                What colors should I paint my spare style 5? Its just laying around my room with a bent barrel. I think im going to make it into a small table or something rad like that lol
                My mom made my bent wheel a flower pot... But I like the idea of a coffe table or something. What color is your room?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• no thats my seatbelt that I got for free

But now that you said that, its is a GREAT idea!!

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    My mom made my bent wheel a flower pot... But I like the idea of a coffe table or something. What color is your room?
                    brown lol wasn't looking to color match my room since I will only be living here for a few more months. Thinking about painting the lip a mint green (I have a can that I never used) and the center a royal blue (also a can I have never used) with black bolts.

-Dan

Comment

• Ohhh now I see at first I thought you were sitting down at like a dinner table, but now those lights look like car headlights, makes sense now hahah. But yeah now I want to get/make a set of Sparco Suspenders.

On another note, seems like your girl issues aren't that bad from these pics.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        brown lol wasn't looking to color match my room since I will only be living here for a few more months. Thinking about painting the lip a mint green (I have a can that I never used) and the center a royal blue (also a can I have never used) with black bolts.
                        White lip, Mint green center, blue bolts. THAT would be SEX.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Ohhh now I see at first I thought you were sitting down at like a dinner table, but now those lights look like car headlights, makes sense now hahah. But yeah now I want to get/make a set of Sparco Suspenders.

On another note, seems like your girl issues aren't that bad from these pics.
                          Yeah, we worked things out. Im getting new harnesses soon. Ill make the Sparco one a suspender and we can start bisnazz

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          White lip, Mint green center, blue bolts. THAT would be SEX.
                          White lip, white center, thin painters tape on the centers then paint them mint green (if you know what I mean?) with blue bolts? Kinda wanna go with a artsy style. I was going to do a Burberry center

-Dan

Comment

Damnit... Yeah that is pretty much out the question haha. Get one of your frisky nipples friends to take you hahah.

Drift anyone?
                            If one goes, the whole crew goes lol. I probably ask

I'll probably be on in a bit
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Women. They are IMPOSSIBLE.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• DuWerk is gettin depressed from not having his, skate 3 is not an acceptable substitute

Comment

Working...
                                X