X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hes skirting the question, might mean something, Doesn't matter if you think we're going to think shes not a looker as long as you think she is

Comment

• She's not the hottest girl I've dated, but she's pretty cute.

I don't have any pics of her, I'll snap one later.

Comment

• well thats good then I guess haha

Comment

• going to pick up skate 3 right now, pretty excited

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            going to pick up skate 3 right now, pretty excited
            eeeeeee.....i want Skate 3
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              I might have a better chance if I got with my uncle cause he said he likes tuner cars a bit and I could take my moms DSLR
              You need to come hahah, its gunna be so legit, I am gunna have all my lenses and dolly and hopefully a small rig for the event. Gunna be so awesome haha.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                going to pick up skate 3 right now, pretty excited
                not a huge fan of the Skate series. i get bored with it after a while
                Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  You need to come hahah, its gunna be so legit, I am gunna have all my lenses and dolly and hopefully a small rig for the event. Gunna be so awesome haha.
                  I know, Im kinda already excited lol. Im only gonna have 2 lenses but only need one( i think). My mom got the camera and 2 lenses for $600 haha. You gonna make a video or something?

And what would I have to do to get a ride with you and that other guy (forgot his name) to 512?

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

I know, Im kinda already excited lol. Im only gonna have 2 lenses but only need one( i think). My mom got the camera and 2 lenses for $600 haha. You gonna make a video or something?

And what would I have to do to get a ride with you and that other guy (forgot his name) to 512?
                    Yeah I am doing video and photos haha. What lenses does your mom have? Oh and you are more than welcome to use my lenses haha. Umm to get a ride, how far away are you from Austin?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah I am doing video and photos haha. What lenses does your mom have? Oh and you are more than welcome to use my lenses haha. Umm to get a ride, how far away are you from Austin?
                      sick. I8-55 mm, and 55-250mm. both canon. Thanks!! haha. about 9 hours which I think is about 576 miles away lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Ummm what side of Austin? Cause if its East you may be in luck, but if not...
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Ummm what side of Austin? Cause if its East you may be in luck, but if not...
                          The veerrry tip of west texas lol. Look up El Paso on google maps

Drama you are like god

Comment

• UGghhhhhhhhh, summer being 16 hours away from your girl friend fucking SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

The veerrry tip of west texas lol. Look up El Paso on google maps
                              Damnit... Yeah that is pretty much out the question haha. Get one of your frisky nipples friends to take you hahah.

Drift anyone?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I need to figure out how i can connect my 360 to our wireless so I can hook it up in my room and just go to town on forza at all hours

Comment

Working...
                                X