X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, that hat is SICK! Where's it from?
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• A chick I've been talking to for a while just told me I should buy the wheels I was looking at (3 piece AC Schnitzer Type I's) for my car, that she wants to learn about cars and fitment, and that she wants to learn how to work on my car.

What do you think, should I put a ring on that finger?

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Yeah that's what I was gunna go to...

Oh umm for a hat get a 7 3/8 it will fit perfect.
        yea I might have to try that.
        Originally posted by JSanders View Post
        A chick I've been talking to for a while just told me I should buy the wheels I was looking at (3 piece AC Schnitzer Type I's) for my car, that she wants to learn about cars and fitment, and that she wants to learn how to work on my car.

If she's hot, yes.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Oh! Kielan, I have a 50/50 chance of going to 512!

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            Damn, that hat is SICK! Where's it from?
            The Hundreds is a community-based streetwear brand and media platform with an emphasis on People Over Product.

Originally posted by JSanders View Post
            A chick I've been talking to for a while just told me I should buy the wheels I was looking at (3 piece AC Schnitzer Type I's) for my car, that she wants to learn about cars and fitment, and that she wants to learn how to work on my car.

Like Drama said, if she is spicy hahah. Umm pics?

Originally posted by Drama View Post
            yea I might have to try that.

If she's hot, yes.
            Try it for sure, thats what I had to do, now every hat fits perfect unless my hair gets mad long, to the point of mini-fro status.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• WinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWin.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

WinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWin.
                I might have a better chance if I got with my uncle cause he said he likes tuner cars a bit and I could take my moms DSLR

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Buzzin about the world cup in a couple of weeks.
                  Not buzzin about the E30s engine goin pop.

Comment

www.thehundreds.com

Try it for sure, thats what I had to do, now every hat fits perfect unless my hair gets mad long, to the point of mini-fro status.
                    Yea same here haha

Drama you are like god

Comment

• whatchoo know about the hundreds!

and yeah, 7 3/8 all day baby.
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by JSanders View Post

Thats pretty cool, its rad having a chick thats down with cars, my girl grew up outside detroit so she understands cars, not being low, but I'm just fine the way she is

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          Thats pretty cool, its rad having a chick thats down with cars, my girl grew up outside detroit so she understands cars, not being low, but I'm just fine the way she is
                          IDK where it came from, I've been hanging out with her for over two years and she never cared about cars until now

Comment

• Originally posted by JSanders View Post
                            IDK where it came from, I've been hanging out with her for over two years and she never cared about cars until now
                            some are just late bloomers haha
                            Pose for the frame

Comment

• Is she good looking? because that usually matters

Comment

• ^ that. pics or it never happened
                                Pose for the frame

Comment

Working...
                                X