X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok last thing (I'm in a random mood tonight) this is a FANTASTIC commercial. If you're a soccer fan you'll love it even more

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      I lost my sunglasses the other day Had them for about four years, and I fucking leave them on top of a parking garage after a shoot. God damn polarized raybans too
      that sucks. Raybans are sick and expensive. I lost my wallet a few years ago that had $400 in it. I was pissed off.

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      ok last thing (I'm in a random mood tonight) this is a FANTASTIC commercial. If you're a soccer fan you'll love it even more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idLG6jh23yE
      I wonder how long it takes to make a commercial like that
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        that sucks. Raybans are sick and expensive. I lost my wallet a few years ago that had $400 in it. I was pissed off.
        Yeah man, they were a gift from my parents too. They weren't $400 though, I can't imagine the shit I would break if I lost that kind of money.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
        I wonder how long it takes to make a commercial like that
        And the money! Hell all of those guys are international superstars. But I loved when Rooney was playing ping pong
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          Yeah man, they were a gift from my parents too. They weren't $400 though, I can't imagine the shit I would break if I lost that kind of money.

And the money! Hell all of those guys are international superstars. But I loved when Rooney was playing ping pong
          damn that suuuckks.. I can't remember what I did when I couldn't find my wallet. All I remember is looking for months and not finding it

o yea that too haha. I thought that was funny lol
          Last edited by Drama; 05-29-2010, 01:50 AM.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• That was sooo sick. Soccer has to be one of my favorite sports. Its so hype.

-Dan

Comment

• Pshhh saw that commercial long ago. Its legittttttt.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just ordered this Adam hat.

Gotta love Jack Threads deals.
                Last edited by Kielan; 05-29-2010, 11:23 AM.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Radical, and speaking of the hundreds hats, I found mine, no need to worry any more guys, it was a tough 30 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    Just ordered this Adam hat.

Gotta love Jack Threads deals.
                    . nice. I dont even know what size I am anymore thats why I havent purchased one haha.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      . nice. I dont even know what size I am anymore thats why I havent purchased one haha.
                      You should find out, Hundreds Fitteds are soo freshhhhh.

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                      Radical, and speaking of the hundreds hats, I found mine, no need to worry any more guys, it was a tough 30 minutes
                      Hahahha wordddd.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        You should find out, Hundreds Fitteds are soo freshhhhh.
                        Idk because I have a 7 1/4 right now but I think I need a size up which is 7 1/2 because the 1/4 is starting to fit a little small, especially when my hair grows out. But then I tried a 7 1/2 at Sports Explosion the other day and it was huge, I was like wtf!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• ahahahaha! (click)

Drama you are like god

Comment

• prodigee, isn't this what you were supposed to go to?
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Yeah that's what I was gunna go to...

Oh umm for a hat get a 7 3/8 it will fit perfect.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My friend was supposed to be getting BBQ with me today, and its been hours, fuck him I'm going to get my brisket and sweet tea alone

Comment

Working...
                                X