X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He earned ricer status right there. I still can't believe it. Who does highway pulls going 70-80mph in 2nd? His internals must **** him.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      lol

My friend has a sick Trans Am. The engine hes currently running was built ground up from his dad and is running about 650-700hp and he basically DDs it. He raced some STi and kicked his ass.

His dad also built him another engine ground up, specifically for him, that has I think 930hp iirc. The dad wanted to dumb it down to about 600 but my friend wanted it as is.

So do I. lmao at facebook thing.

heres a video I found off the net.
      I helped build my friends evo in college. 600hp to the wheels. Now, we have ricers at my college who we like to play around with. So we would go to meets, say it was a lancer with a turbo and would race hondas for several hundred. It was funny.

-Dan

Comment

• Ok so here is a story for the ages.

Kid (Clay) from my school has been dating this girl (Sam) for 2 years. Had his best friend since Kindergarten (Jake). Anyway Clay, his friend Ryan, and Jake all decide to go fishing last weekend. So Jake tells Clay and Ryan to go to his house and wait for him to get home from working out. So Ryan and Clay are there, and they hear music coming from Jake's room, naturally since no else is supposed to be there they are both like "WTF?" First thing they think someone broke in, but then they were like "What robber would play music while they are stealing shit, honestly jamming out to John Legend while breaking in just doesn't make sense." So they go up thinking that Jake is home and just woke up or something. So they go up open the door, they see Jake and Sam naked, just about to have sex. So now Clay is pissed he just walked in on his best friend about to slam his GF. So he just storms out the house after sharing some "words" with both of them. As he is about 1 street away, he turns around and decides that Jake is gunna pay, so he calls his friend Austin. Austin shows up, Clay grabs the 3 wood from his golf bag, and proceeds to hit Jake in the ribs 3 times with it. (Clay plays varsity baseball, keep that in mind). Then Jake is down, Clay just starts POUNDING his face in, Austin has to break it up, and after he gets Clay off of him just rocks Jake one to the face. (Which I found hilarious). Now after all of this has happened, Sam is balling about it, but Ryan now needs a ride home, and Sam was his ride. Just imagine how awkward that was for him, which was hilarious to me. Anyway this all happened last Saturday, and when I saw Jake in math Monday I was like WHAT THE HELL. Then I heard the story today, and I nearly died laughing. Its an awful situation but it was SO funny to me.

The story is much better if you can have this explained to you in person for full effect. But this gives the best idea I can communicate.

Oh and Clay is JACKED and Jake well isn't which just made all this, that much better. I have never actually seen anyone who has legit had the shit kicked out of them, until now.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          I helped build my friends evo in college. 600hp to the wheels. Now, we have ricers at my college who we like to play around with. So we would go to meets, say it was a lancer with a turbo and would race hondas for several hundred. It was funny.
          That's something I would do. One of my friends actually has an STi with 550 to the wheels, and he basically just goes places says its stock to these stupid Honda kids who think they have the fastest thing known to man, runs them and just OWNS. In fact last week this kid who thought he was the shit because he took his WRX to Stage 2 (244 to the wheels) thought he could take him, because his car is clearly the fastest thing ever (he knew the other kid had 550 to the wheels), loses the first race for 400, then loses the second for 400, then they say fine double or nothing, he loses again. This kid lost 1600 that night.. Piece of advice for everyone, if you are pulling against something with more than double your hp to the wheels don't race them for money, and if you do don't lose 2 times and think you can still come back on the third, for double or nothing... Especially when you lost the first two times by 5 car lengths..
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

sick. Thats something I would do haha.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Ok so here is a story for the ages.

Kid (Clay) from my school has been dating this girl (Sam) for 2 years. Had his best friend since Kindergarten (Jake). Anyway Clay, his friend Ryan, and Jake all decide to go fishing last weekend. So Jake tells Clay and Ryan to go to his house and wait for him to get home from working out. So Ryan and Clay are there, and they hear music coming from Jake's room, naturally since no else is supposed to be there they are both like "WTF?" First thing they think someone broke in, but then they were like "What robber would play music while they are stealing shit, honestly jamming out to John Legend while breaking in just doesn't make sense." So they go up thinking that Jake is home and just woke up or something. So they go up open the door, they see Jake and Sam naked, just about to have sex. So now Clay is pissed he just walked in on his best friend about to slam his GF. So he just storms out the house after sharing some "words" with both of them. As he is about 1 street away, he turns around and decides that Jake is gunna pay, so he calls his friend Austin. Austin shows up, Clay grabs the 3 wood from his golf bag, and proceeds to hit Jake in the ribs 3 times with it. (Clay plays varsity baseball, keep that in mind). Then Jake is down, Clay just starts POUNDING his face in, Austin has to break it up, and after he gets Clay off of him just rocks Jake one to the face. (Which I found hilarious). Now after all of this has happened, Sam is balling about it, but Ryan now needs a ride home, and Sam was his ride. Just imagine how awkward that was for him, which was hilarious to me. Anyway this all happened last Saturday, and when I saw Jake in math Monday I was like WHAT THE HELL. Then I heard the story today, and I nearly died laughing. Its an awful situation but it was SO funny to me.

The story is much better if you can have this explained to you in person for full effect. But this gives the best idea I can communicate.

Oh and Clay is JACKED and Jake well isn't which just made all this, that much better. I have never actually seen anyone who has legit had the shit kicked out of them, until now.
            Once I read that the radio was blasting, I already knew Jake was fucking Sam lol.
            Come to El Paso and you see people get fucked up 24/7. The principle had to talk about it at one point this year in about March. There were at least 4 fights a day in the month of March. Still, theres a bunch of fights going on. When I was fighting today, there were 2 more going on and theres supposed to be one tomorrow again.

And my friend was fucking this one chick, right? Home alone, radio blasting all the way so the neighbors wont hear. Hes fucking here on top of his bed, then all of a sudden the bed breaks. I lol'd so hard when he told me.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• We use to say everything was bolt on. Since we did bolt on all new pistons, rods, cams, lifters, valves, turbo kit, ect. lol

On our way to H20 Last year, we saw this r32 and my friend raced it in his stock 1.8t and beat him. Then the r32 wanted to race for cash and my friend backed out. Obviously he wasn't going all out because a stock 1.8t beat a r32.

We use to have car meets up at college. So were standing by my friends like 700whp srt4. Seriously that thing was crazy. And here comes this honda kid whos FRIEND, not him, his FREIND has a civic thats turbo'ed. So he starts talking up his friends civic and said he would race for a grand right there lol. It was funny if you were there I guess.

-Dan

Comment

• Here is a picture of Sam and Clay before shit went down haha.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Clays a total cock block.

-Dan

Comment

• I can't stand any of them, but I just thought the story was hilarious. They are both total cock blocks, I can't tell you the number of times that Jake and Clay have both cock blocked me at parties...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thats lame. Cock blocks are like the number 1 man law. I use to call my boss and tell him I would be late to work half the time and he would understand lol Then I would go to work without washing my hands and make food for old elderly people

-Dan

Comment

Thats lame. Cock blocks are like the number 1 man law. I use to call my boss and tell him I would be late to work half the time and he would understand lol Then I would go to work without washing my hands and make food for old elderly people

Well I'm out mad tired. PEACE.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Same, im beat. Later

-Dan

Comment

• boooo...
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I lost my sunglasses the other day Had them for about four years, and I fucking leave them on top of a parking garage after a shoot. God damn polarized raybans too
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• but today a friend called me a "lomosexual" and I laughed. then i found $10
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X