This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sab0tage View Post
    My s13 was stolen and chopped, I posted on just about every forum I could and finally got a call from a kid who was super scared and nervous because he just bought my motor, tranny, wheels, exhaust, suspension, ect. Pretty much everything but the body.
    What'd you do to him?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Well damn that sucks.

I must admit, if someone stole my car, I'd probably rejoice.
      haha i had liability so i was super fucked.

this was a few years ago too i remember paying 300 for the sidemarker jdm fenders and like 300 for the headlights and corners.

i dont even want to admit what i paid for the power folding mirrors

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Well shit...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sab0tage View Post
          My s13 was stolen and chopped, I posted on just about every forum I could and finally got a call from a kid who was super scared and nervous because he just bought my motor, tranny, wheels, exhaust, suspension, ect. Pretty much everything but the body.
          wow i dont know what i would do in that situation.

are 240's easy to steal as hondas?

cause they are a joke to steal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            What'd you do to him?
            Nothing. He didnt still car. He bought parts off of stolen car.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

i park the car about 20 feet outside my bedroom window.

i had numerous amatuer attempts that took my headlights bumper intake yknow small stuff.

so i beefed up what i thought was security so i got 3 kill switches, removable steering wheel with hub lock and removed the ecu every night.

i smoke a cigarrette at 4am go to sleep and then my gf is frantically shaking me at 7.30 asking me where the fuck the car is....my balls drop and yes, i will admit i cried.

i just finished a rebuilt b18b1 and had a b16 head and a garret t3/t4 ready for her before the incident.

i went all liam neeson in taken for a week or two but the car is probably torn up. it had oem everything jdm except the parking poll......then i got a euro car and never looked back

/novel
              well, when they want your car, no matter what you do, they'll take it.

luckly right now, no one wants a Honda Civic Mugen Si.

Comment

• Oh interesting fun fact for those in Portland....pay your no front plate tickets....because after 10 of them at 55 dollars a piece they put a warrant out on your License plate and even if your car is parked legally and everything they can tow it.....

AND BTW FUCK YOU PORTLAND PARKING for giving me no front plate tickets when im parked and paid for on the side of the street....don't you have something better to do?? GFY

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                  well, when they want your car, no matter what you do, they'll take it.

luckly right now, no one wants a Honda Civic Mugen Si.
                  very true.

second part not so true

Comment

i park the car about 20 feet outside my bedroom window.

i had numerous amatuer attempts that took my headlights bumper intake yknow small stuff.

so i beefed up what i thought was security so i got 3 kill switches, removable steering wheel with hub lock and removed the ecu every night.

i smoke a cigarrette at 4am go to sleep and then my gf is frantically shaking me at 7.30 asking me where the fuck the car is....my balls drop and yes, i will admit i cried.

i just finished a rebuilt b18b1 and had a b16 head and a garret t3/t4 ready for her before the incident.

i went all liam neeson in taken for a week or two but the car is probably torn up. it had oem everything jdm except the parking poll......then i got a euro car and never looked back

/novel
                    Ugh, even had LS/VTEC with boost ready and everything.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                      Oh interesting fun fact for those in Portland....pay your no front plate tickets....because after 10 of them at 55 dollars a piece they put a warrant out on your License plate and even if your car is parked legally and everything they can tow it.....

AND BTW FUCK YOU PORTLAND PARKING for giving me no front plate tickets when im parked and paid for on the side of the street....don't you have something better to do?? GFY
                      they do the same in my town in LI

fucking meter maids giving no front plate tickets while im at chipotle.

assholes

Comment

• I don't need a front plate

1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                        flickr

Comment

very true.

second part not so true
                          i had it parked in the parking lot for Honda Day in NJ at one of the race tracks, and no one bugged it. yet, some kid has a near stock eg coupe parked next to mine, that got broken into.

i get so much **** from other honda owners for having it. they all say "You could have gotten a sti or evo for that price." and yes, honda owners did say that to me

Comment

• Yeah apparently it's really easy to steal from the shop where you were having it dyno tuned....super shady stuff but I got all the parts back. So between that and insurance I got everything back that was into it but it still really sucked I would much rather still have the car.
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            E36. In the best color. TV.

Comment

• i just heard one of the old broads here mention burritos.....now i want chipotle
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                i just heard one of the old broads here mention burritos.....now i want chipotle
                                i can go for mexican tonight, hhmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X