This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
    by the way, that was my creepy ass that just friend requested you on facebook.
    i was gonna deny you cause I saw tar heel blue
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      i was gonna deny you cause I saw tar heel blue
      fuck it I don't even care about my school.
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
        I was told by both the dealer and the PO the car was rust free. And it is mostly, fenders are spotless so are frame rails. Rockers on the other hand.... We'll see tomorrow.
        As shitty of a situation that it is, there isn't much you can do about hidden rust.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Mind = Blown

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc"]YouTube - Dr Quantum - Double Slit Experiment[/ame]
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            My brain is about to explode.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              As shitty of a situation that it is, there isn't much you can do about hidden rust.
              Yeah, it needs to be done so I might aswell get a jump on it before it gets any worse and fucks more shit up. Just a delay on plans and more of my money spent.
              Oh well the car drives great, runs great and passed the e-test with flying colors today.

Comment

Yeah, it needs to be done so I might aswell get a jump on it before it gets any worse and fucks more shit up. Just a delay on plans and more of my money spent.
                Oh well the car drives great, runs great and passed the e-test with flying colors today.
                At least you know with mint rockers it will last a lot longer. That's a good thing.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• What the shit, RT died.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• My head is going to explode.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• just a sick video ive found, check out the one called BRAIN FARM REEL, filming and shots are amazing, one of my favorite videos ever

Comment

• so today i realized theres no reason for me to go to sleep early. For the past 2 weeks, Ive been getting to sleep at like midnight. why? i only sleep like 4-5 hours a night. i might as well stay up and drink like i usually do
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Gavin, I assume you have seen this, if you haven't you must watch it now.

POOR BOYZ PRODUCTIONS “REVOLVER” (2010) SYNOPSIS Revolver, the 2010 film from Poor Boyz Productions, presented by Salomon focuses on the progression…
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            At least you know with mint rockers it will last a lot longer. That's a good thing.
                            I know I will have this car for atleast the next three years. Building it up the way I want. I don't believe in upgrading a broken car. Rust is a crime in my books.

Comment

I know I will have this car for atleast the next three years. Building it up the way I want. I don't believe in upgrading a broken car. Rust is a crime in my books.
                              I'm sorry did you just say rust is a crime?

You can leave SW now.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatEF9kid View Post
                                http://www.brainfarmcinema.com/video/video_1.aspx

just a sick video ive found, check out the one called BRAIN FARM REEL, filming and shots are amazing, one of my favorite videos ever
                                Thanks for posting, that was a pretty cool vid.

The snowboard jump at 4:00 was huge and the helicopter teetering on that mountain top was wicked. Not to mention that dude waterskipping a whole lake on sled. That shit is sketchy.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X