This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Andrew my opinion is > all when it comes to Kevin's car.

CCW Classics powdercoated satin gunmetal metallic, full mirror polished lips, non-bitch specs.
    I was going to saw something along the lines of Gunmetal too. The bronze works with the blue, but gunmetal would be the bonerz. Don't bitch out on the specs though, unless you plan to tuck mad tire and just want to be flush. I like that look too.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    What a bitch, the PO of my Miata neglected to clean out the drain holes for the roof, which run through the rockers. They were disgustingly plugged, found this out Sunday. Then today the car fails safety because the rockers look perfect from the outside but are just completely rusted out from the inside, starting from the drain hole.
    $1000 in parts is the quote. Fuck there goes the plans for lows for even longer.
    What did they quote you for parts? 1000 for rockers seems a bit high.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Vorsteiners cost SO much.
      the next car i build will have either vorstiener or vip modular wheels. for real
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        900 is too much? nvm about vorsteiner

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          they arent like super expensive. but more than 900per

Comment

Andrew my opinion is > all when it comes to Kevin's car.

CCW Classics powdercoated satin gunmetal metallic, full mirror polished lips, non-bitch specs.
            I agree with you except for the whole offset thing. What's holding me back is that I don't know how to mod my fenders myself and I don't want to try to just tackle it with my car right now. My dad bought the car, so everything I do still has to pass by him (for now). If you've seen jzhang1013's car, and the LM20s he has on there, I hope you'd begin to understand the offset situation seeing as how he's running 27 front 38 rear and is still having trouble clearing his fenders. Running an 18 front and 28 rear like you suggested on my car would be coming close to the way those faggot ass mini's looked, just plain wrong unless I did a fuck ton of work to my fenders, which I'm not really willing to do right now. I'm not going to hellastretch tires either, I'd rather keep it a little more mild since its static and I drive it every day in the hell hole they call Chapel Hill. So I'm going to do what I think is best for my car concerning dimensions. Its still gonna be low and stanced with a lip, but its probably not going to be one of the best feature cars on the boards. Honestly I don't think a 135i really ever could be unless there's a lot of custom fender modification, and in that case, it would deserve it. I'm glad you feel like your insult-ridden suggestions are needed, but I'd appreciate it if you stop at this point. I love you man (no homo) but it is getting kind of old at this point.
            1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
            2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

What did they quote you for parts? 1000 for rockers seems a bit high.
              Outer, inner and reinforcement beams are needed to be replaced apparently. I'm calling the guys who I got the car from tomorrow to see if I can get some money back. Then get multiple opinions on what needs to be done.

Comment

the next car i build will have either vorstiener or vip modular wheels. for real
                Do you want to build a silver integra?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

900 is too much? nvm about vorsteiner
                  lol I had no idea what vorsteiner's costed
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                    I agree with you except for the whole offset thing. What's holding me back is that I don't know how to mod my fenders myself and I don't want to try to just tackle it with my car right now. My dad bought the car, so everything I do still has to pass by him (for now). If you've seen jzhang1013's car, and the LM20s he has on there, I hope you'd begin to understand the offset situation seeing as how he's running 27 front 38 rear and is still having trouble clearing his fenders. Running an 18 front and 28 rear like you suggested on my car would be coming close to the way those faggot ass mini's looked, just plain wrong unless I did a fuck ton of work to my fenders, which I'm not really willing to do right now. I'm not going to hellastretch tires either, I'd rather keep it a little more mild since its static and I drive it every day in the hell hole they call Chapel Hill. So I'm going to do what I think is best for my car concerning dimensions. Its still gonna be low and stanced with a lip, but its probably not going to be one of the best feature cars on the boards. Honestly I don't think a 135i really ever could be unless there's a lot of custom fender modification, and in that case, it would deserve it. I'm glad you feel like your insult-ridden suggestions are needed, but I'd appreciate it if you stop at this point. I love you man (no homo) but it is getting kind of old at this point.
                    Sorry babe, I was waiting for this to happen. Its here, I stop. <3
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                      lol I had no idea what vorsteiner's costed
                      less than Rotiforms would lol

Comment

Sorry babe, I was waiting for this to happen. Its here, I stop. <3
                        <3
                        flickr

Comment

less than Rotiforms would lol
                          that's comforting. fuck me.
                          flickr

Comment

Do you want to build a silver integra?
                            they done make anything smaller than 19s, so yes,

Comment

• Rotiforms are not cheap at all.. BUT they are well worth the price.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

they done make anything smaller than 19s, so yes,
                                Fuck me.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X