- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Not my fault you're being a bitch.
        lay the fuck off.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Some I like

I like the first two, but I have two concerns:
        For the first one, I can't really tell if those would look good on a 1 series, its on the fence.
        The second one kinda looks like the standard CSL style wheel in a way. Of which I'm not a fan but then again it could work because of the lip.

what do you think?
        1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
        flickr

Comment

Shit's mint.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
            lay the fuck off.

For the first one, I can't really tell if those would look good on a 1 series, its on the fence.
            The second one kinda looks like the standard CSL style wheel in a way. Of which I'm not a fan but then again it could work because of the lip.

what do you think?
            Call 'em how I see 'em.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

oops!
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

lay the fuck off.

what do you think?
                I think YOU need to find the wheels you really dig. Opinions are helpful, but you'll know when you have found the right wheel.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

lay the fuck off.

what do you think?
                  out of the wheels they have, i think the 2nd would look best. they also have it in deep concave. but the depth depends on how they can work your offset. all their designs are 5 spoke or split 5. nothing weave like

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    I think YOU need to find the wheels you really dig. Opinions are helpful, but you'll know when you have found the right wheel.
                    well I have found the wheels I want but I'm looking for alternatives. Mostly for the price point, the ones I have my eye on are about $900 a wheel and I could do that but it'd take almost a year lol
                    flickr

Comment

• Andrew my opinion is > all when it comes to Kevin's car.

CCW Classics powdercoated satin gunmetal metallic, full mirror polished lips, non-bitch specs.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What a bitch, the PO of my Miata neglected to clean out the drain holes for the roof, which run through the rockers. They were disgustingly plugged, found this out Sunday. Then today the car fails safety because the rockers look perfect from the outside but are just completely rusted out from the inside, starting from the drain hole.
                        $1000 in parts is the quote. Fuck there goes the plans for lows for even longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          out of the wheels they have, i think the 2nd would look best. they also have it in deep concave. but the depth depends on how they can work your offset. all their designs are 5 spoke or split 5. nothing weave like
                          yeah and we all know how my offsets are lol

thanks for the help man. I've about decided to hold off until I can afford the wheels I really want to do.
                          flickr

Comment

well I have found the wheels I want but I'm looking for alternatives. Mostly for the price point, the ones I have my eye on are about $900 a wheel and I could do that but it'd take almost a year lol
                            900 is too much? nvm about vorsteiner

Comment

• Vorsteiners cost SO much.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Andrew my opinion is > all when it comes to Kevin's car.

CCW Classics powdercoated satin gunmetal metallic, full mirror polished lips, non-bitch specs.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X