This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    check Craigslist is she doesn't come threw. Crazy girls on there.
    Sad part is, it's true. When me and a few friends were on craigslist 2 weeks ago when we were a little less than sober we called a few of them. Shit was hilarious.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• We made a shit ton of ads asking females to come to our dorm just to hang out. lol

-Dan

Comment

• I am going to have to try this one day just to see what kind of response I get. I don't actually want, these walking STD's anywhere near me haha.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I replied to a few ads lol. What part of "I just want you to send me naked pictures" don't girls get? They kept trying to meet up somewhere.

-Dan

Comment

• I know its such a pain, its simple enough:
            1. Remove all clothing articles.
            2. Take picture of naked self.
            3. Send said picture to all male contacts.

I feel that they are really middle aged single men who are looking to touch little boys. I would like to think of them as "sexual predators". Speaking of where is Chris Hansen?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• All White Brickssss...

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                I know its such a pain, its simple enough:

I feel that they are really middle aged single men who are looking to touch little boys. I would like to think of them as "sexual predators". Speaking of where is Chris Hansen?
                Dude we had a sexting assembly at school and we had a DA come talk to the juniors and seniors about the jail time we could face and then he started preaching about god. It was helllaaa gay

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

You got the man flu. And yes its a real flu. I had that shit last month. I felt like I was dying.
                  shit. thats legit. I **** it though, Last 2 weeks of school and I wake up like this

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  That's one hell of way to perk him up Dan hahahah.
                  Umm yeah just tell her that you need some of that sexual healing, I am sure she will be more than happy to oblige.
                  lmao right? haha.
                  Yea I'm pretty sure she'll be More, with a capital M, than happy too
                  Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  check Craigslist is she doesn't come threw. Crazy girls on there.
                  fuck craigslist bitches lol. Im too psycho about getting STDs and shit, like Im scarred of getting it lol
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    I know its such a pain, its simple enough:

Its so simple. This one girl I use to work with use to send me hundreds of nudes whenever I asked lol. It was awesome. Now they have those "sexting" commercials witch are huge texting cock blocks.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                      Dude we had a sexting assembly at school and we had a DA come talk to the juniors and seniors about the jail time we could face and then he started preaching about god. It was helllaaa gay
                      lol thats filarious. I had an assembly a while back about safe sex....grossest thing ever. Elephantitis, ghonoriah, vaginas that got laser surgery to get stuff removed and now they look burnt...kinda like blue waffle. omg. They actually showed us pictures of everything, grossest shit ever
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• We had a assembly about sexting and harassing online. Best assembly of my life I think. She explained how she would go onto kids facebooks, find out their schools, then where they live, who they hung out with, what they were doing. And then she started talking about some chick who sent nudes to a dude and that dude sent them around and he was fined $1,000,000 for it. I had a blast asking her questions at the end that resulted in 5 days iss.

-Dan

Comment

• I wish I had a camera phone when I was in high-school. I got out right as they got big.
                          1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• You missed out man lol

-Dan

Comment

You missed out man lol
                              I know! Haha. I have a wife now though... Just not any photos I would share with other people. I would have gotten myself in trouble if I had a camera phone in high-school. I already know it.
                              1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• I never shared any of my nudes I got. I was that guy haha

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X