X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I tried on my suit today and they gave me 50094038 different kinds of cufflinks. I hope my wheels come this weekend then I can have them mounted and balanced by tuesday

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      That sucks man. I was gunna drift with you but I am just so tired haha.
      yea so am I lol. BMX+Sinus infection = worse
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        So I tried on my suit today and they gave me 50094038 different kinds of cufflinks. I hope my wheels come this weekend then I can have them mounted and balanced by tuesday
        1. When posting ridiculous numbers always start them off with a 9, it just looks better haha.
        2. I wanna see your car done for a change hahah.
        3. Threaten to kill people until #2 happens.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
        yea so am I lol. BMX+Sinus infection = worse
        That sounds like a wonderful idea, let me go BMX while I feel like shit.

Seriously though, I have never had a sinus infection but I hear they suck major.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my shits never done lol I still have A LOT of work to do before its done in my eyes.

-Dan

Comment

• Well I mean that's how everyone feels about their cars hahah I mean Mike says he isn't done with the E36 even though in my eye's ( and I KNOW that I am not alone in this thought) is perfect and needs nothing else done to it, but is still working on it to make it better.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ill take some photos for you when I get the wheels on. The fitment is flush so don't expect stupid low haha

-Dan

Comment

That sounds like a wonderful idea, let me go BMX while I feel like shit.

Seriously though, I have never had a sinus infection but I hear they suck major.
                yea now my throat is getting scratchy lol.

they do suck. I havent had one in a long time. Stuffy nose, yellow boogers, headaches, scratchy throat...ugh

Drama you are like god
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yellow boogers. That made me giggle.

Sounds like you could have strep throat my friend.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Find a female and seduce her. Sex cures headaches, its proven.

-Dan

Comment

• Alex go get Angelica.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• -Dan

Comment

Yellow boogers. That made me giggle.

Sounds like you could have strep throat my friend.
                          lmao.

Yea thats part of the infection I think

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          Find a female and seduce her. Sex cures headaches, its proven.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Alex go get Angelica.
                          . I gotta text her tomorrow since its friday
                          Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          lmao

Drama you are like god

Comment

• You got the man flu. And yes its a real flu. I had that shit last month. I felt like I was dying.

-Dan

Comment

• That's one hell of way to perk him up Dan hahahah.
                              Umm yeah just tell her that you need some of that sexual healing, I am sure she will be more than happy to oblige.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• check Craigslist is she doesn't come threw. Crazy girls on there.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X