X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 miles, and I'm in stop n go traffic, fuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      I will drift lemme just finish this one I just go into.

EDIT: Screw it. These kids just wanna hit you rather than let you drift.
      aightskies. sounds good.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
      dropped down to 24 cuz i ate shit in virus yesterday. now i look like a newb -.-
      Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      30 miles, and I'm in stop n go traffic, fuuuuuuuuuu
      i was in the dead stop for 30 minutes for like 10 miles. took me 3 1/2 hrs to get home instead of 2
      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        30 miles, and I'm in stop n go traffic, fuuuuuuuuuu
        That sucks man.

Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
        aightskies. sounds good.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
        dropped down to 24 cuz i ate shit in virus yesterday. now i look like a newb -.-

i was in the dead stop for 30 minutes for like 10 miles. took me 3 1/2 hrs to get home instead of 2
        Do it uppp.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I should have been home by Noe!

Comment

• The boys are back in town just came on on the radio, fitting

Comment

• Seriously wtf. I go to order tires today and I cant find the size/brand that I wanted. I just got nitto neogen 215/40. Same tire that its on the rear now, just a little bigger.

-Dan

Comment

• got home like an hour ago, sooo beat right now

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  got home like an hour ago, sooo beat right now
                  Where the hell did you go? lol It seams like you been on the road for weeks haha

-Dan

Comment

• Michigan to bring my girl friend home, left last thursday, got home today, spent some days in michigan, time to go set up my 360 me thinks, not having a girl friend here to keep me occupied sucks

Comment

• Set that ish up man. We can have a big SW party on Forza.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ahh. I feel yah on that. My girlfriend isn't allowed to spend the night so after she leaves im bored as hell haha.

My xbox live ran out months ago

-Dan

Comment

• UGGHHHHHHHH

So the Red Sox and the Jimmy fund do these scratch tickets right, and its like instant win cash shit, my mom had one on the counter, I asked if i could do it she said fine. So i scratch one side and its like 2 dollars off some super market stuff, scratch the next and see 10,000 Ten Thou and I'm thinking oh shit oh shit oh shit baller build fund, then I read "if all 3 match you win that prize" and I'm like ohhh, so i scratch and see 10,000 Ten Thou, and my heart is going like crazy, scratch the 3rd see 1000 and its sorta covered, uncover it and its 1,000 One Thou, fuuuuuuuuuuu, I was seriously about to start bugging out like crazy

Comment

• hahaha I **** that shit. I got one of those win for life type tickets where you win 1,000 a week for life. Scratched first one off, then the second, and no third. The whole way home I thought of how I would have spent that money each week lol

-Dan

Comment

• aaaauuuuuuhhhhhhh....I have a sinus infection. headache and erry' thang
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• That sucks man. I was gunna drift with you but I am just so tired haha.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X