• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    eeewwww. I saw that shit like 3 weeks ago
    Aint. Saw it in college along with:
    1 guy 1 jar
    1 guy 1 hammer
    Mr. Hands
    Cake Farts
    Pudding Farts

And some video where this girl pissed in another girls ass, then the girl squirted it out on the girls face and drank it.

-Dan

Comment

• woot!!!! nikon d300. nikon 50mm 1.4, nikon 10.5 fisheye, nikon 70-300, sigma 18-125 gaynessss.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• You got some hot pics though. I can't wait for graduation T2i, 50mm, 70-200f/4L, and a wideangle that I have yet to choose.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I have a Kodak and a Polaroid.

-Dan

Comment

Dan we WILL get together in the near future, and I WILL do a video and photos of your car.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              Aint. Saw it in college along with:
              1 guy 1 jar
              1 guy 1 hammer
              Mr. Hands
              Cake Farts
              Pudding Farts

And some video where this girl pissed in another girls ass, then the girl squirted it out on the girls face and drank it.
              I've seen 1 guy 1 jar
              pain olympics
              Cake Farts
              and thats it.
              And that gross lol

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
              woot!!!! nikon d300. nikon 50mm 1.4, nikon 10.5 fisheye, nikon 70-300, sigma 18-125 gaynessss.
              niiiiccce. Member yesterday when I was talking to you and I said there was a Nikon for sale at Target? well yea it wasnt a d3000, it was a d300 for $499. Im trying to get my friend to buy it.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              You got some hot pics though. I can't wait for graduation T2i, 50mm, 70-200f/4L, and a wideangle that I have yet to choose.
              My friend has a T2i...some good quality photos. Can't wait till you get the T2i.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              I have a Kodak and a Polaroid.
              I have a canon, and getting a new canon
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Hopefully I get my fitment where I want it to be by that time

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  I've seen 1 guy 1 jar
                  pain olympics
                  Cake Farts
                  and thats it.
                  And that gross lol

niiiiccce. Member yesterday when I was talking to you and I said there was a Nikon for sale at Target? well yea it wasnt a d3000, it was a d300 for $499. Im trying to get my friend to buy it.

My friend has a T2i...some good quality photos. Can't wait till you get the T2i.

I have a canon, and getting a new canon
                  A D300 for $499 thats like $1,100 off! That's INSANE.

I can't wait to get the T2i either. Oh and I am getting a battery grip for sure. Should be so legit. I can't wait, def gunna be making some dope vids this summer.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my buddy up at college went out and bought a $800 Nikon dslr. We went for a photoshoot and he was shooting in that automatic soccer mom mode. I was like dude, wb off the sky for a golden look, adjust shutter speed and fstop.

We got some nice pics that day

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      A D300 for $499 thats like $1,100 off! That's INSANE.

I can't wait to get the T2i either. Oh and I am getting a battery grip for sure. Should be so legit. I can't wait, def gunna be making some dope vids this summer.
                      I know right. Theres also some other DSLRs for sale including a d3000 for $499 also. I would get it but I want a 7d.

duude. Dope. You better drive down here when I get my 240

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        my buddy up at college went out and bought a $800 Nikon dslr. We went for a photoshoot and he was shooting in that automatic soccer mom mode. I was like dude, wb off the sky for a golden look, adjust shutter speed and fstop.

We got some nice pics that day

thats funny. I didnt know they had a soccer mom mode. lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• automatic mode lol.

-Dan

Comment

• There are the girls at school that consider themselves "photographers" I asked them if they shot in RAW, they said "What's RAW?", I then asked them what strobes they were using because they use the school's lighting setup, and I was curious they asked me what strobes were. I then finally asked them if they knew how to adjust the F-Stop on their camera's they were like what is F-Stop and why is it important... I was shocked completely, the shots they get are mediocre yet because no one in our school that actually knows about photography does anything related to school, they win all these awards, and are thought of as "the best". They didn't even know anything about their kit lens. Yeah they only have 1 lens, the kit lens...

Its people like that, that piss me off soooo much cause they think they are soooooo good yet they really have no idea what the fuck they are doing. And they SUCK at editing, everything is always wayy over colored or is really crappily chopped. Ughhh I **** them.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well if you get it before I come down for 512, then yeah I will come see it. I am sure Charlie won't mind haha.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I took every photo and print class in highschool. Its funny when you see those girls who think taking a picture of a leaf and making it black and white is "artistic" and consider themselves a photographer.

I use to have a canon 40d with the EF 18-55mm lens. I got some decent photos out of it but the lens really held me back. I sold it for car parts then lol.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X