X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows down brah, only way I roll

Comment

• That's what I am doing but my black pleather seats, burn my legs, my black metal skunk2 shift knob burns my hand, and its humid. It just sucks ass.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i took a shower an hour ago and i'm already sticky . why can't it be like a nice 70-75? it's 88 here right now and i wanna die.

that sucks, no A/C though. I refuse to use mine. i was stuck on 476 near philly in trafffic on my way home from DE and the traffic didn't move for 30 minutes at one point. I was sweating balls
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Right, so you guys are complaining, I'm cruisin 80 east thru Ohio in my jetta right now, Im mad sticky, but fuck it, it's the summer

Comment

• wait wait? your cruzin and sittin on stanceworks? Thats dedication haha

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Oh hell yea, was thinking about making a detour to the burroughs compound on my way home but have decided to go home and wait till after my jury duty next Wednesday, then we prep for the united states of stanceworks part 2

Comment

• dont complain about hot lol. i work for the highway department in the summer and we work outside. i cant get away from the heat and it was just about 100 today.

on another note, mikes build thread is getting me excited! such a solid thread.

Comment

• Ghost busters theme song just came on the radio!!! Just made my day a little better

Comment

• Road just went to shit

Comment

• And now traffic!!!

Comment

• But I'm in Pennsylvania now

Comment

• Anyone here ever make a dolly/slider? I want to make one on the cheap so I can do some video work.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ok, fly by sugar Ray just came on, my day is awesome now, I love this song so much

Comment

• Just checked my front tires, gettin shredded, like might gave to stop and get new ones

Comment

• I thought you raised the car up?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X