This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shogunner View Post
    all expletives aside.. i accidentally bought these.. should i install, because i really only wanted to resell them at first. i think i asked before, but i forget.
    If you need the money, then sell, If not, couldnt hurt to install it right?

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    Some good shit at multitasking! You can hold mother earth while washing dicks in your bouth! Cool story bruh...
    whats a bouth? We dont suck penis down here, thats what dogs are good for
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

oh and i saw this the next day

Ive seen heaps of pics of that on the net...

<3<3<3

Love it.

Comment

Thats some gangster stuff right there.
        Originally posted by shogunner View Post
        definitely
        I need to learn about offsets and stuffs, along with general things about the cars. E46 fanatics has been of help, but the offsets and wheel info, I am still in the dark about.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That's awesome.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            true.. i don't need the cash as it will be a wash with the sell of my two sets of coilovers.

just wondering if air will be stepping down from static.. handles sick on coils.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

whats a bouth? We dont suck penis down here, thats what dogs are good for
              I know you dont suck them. You call it "Servising cocks" down the.
              And wtf would you have a dog to suck your dick? You upside down people are really fucked up in the head...
              It almost makes me feel sorry for you, but then I remember that you are upside down and wish you to get even more fucked up...

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

I need to learn about offsets and stuffs, along with general things about the cars. E46 fanatics has been of help, but the offsets and wheel info, I am still in the dark about.
                my dad has had 3. what questions do you have?
                1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                flickr

Comment

• Apparently there is a party at my house tonight for some girl that my two room mates and I have never met.

How does that happen?

Comment

yeah e46 fanatics is limited when it comes to fitment... the e46 guys on here are in the know.

i like 19's for the size of the wheel arches, however charlie scotts looked sick on 17's as does the guy from uk with air.

offsets i think are good for front on 8.5 is 27 and 9.5 rear 28-30 depending on the roll and pull.

but again i love 19's. hi its me alec has much experience with offsets now.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                      my dad has had 3. what questions do you have?
                      Apart from the oh so common subframe thing, what other shit should I look for other than the obvious. I know the expansion tank is something to look at.
                      Originally posted by JSanders View Post
                      Apparently there is a party at my house tonight for some girl that my two room mates and I have never met.

How does that happen?
                      Is she hot? If so... Who cares?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

true.. i don't need the cash as it will be a wash with the sell of my two sets of coilovers.

just wondering if air will be stepping down from static.. handles sick on coils.
                        If you want it to handle then leave it as is, If you want it to go lower and be a little more "useable" then bag it

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        I know you dont suck them. You call it "Servising cocks" down the.
                        And wtf would you have a dog to suck your dick? You upside down people are really fucked up in the head...
                        It almost makes me feel sorry for you, but then I remember that you are upside down and wish you to get even more fucked up...
                        Servicing

You type faster then your keyboard can engage the full stroke of the buttons haha.

Originally posted by JSanders View Post
                        Apparently there is a party at my house tonight for some girl that my two room mates and I have never met.

How does that happen?
                        Dunno, But Im coming.

Comment

If she puts out... Who cares?
                          Fixed

Comment

Apart from the oh so common subframe thing, what other shit should I look for other than the obvious. I know the expansion tank is something to look at.

Is she hot? If so... Who cares?
                            this

and those two sound like the main things as far as maintenance go. I'll talk to my dad tonight when I get home and I'll check to see if theres anything else.
                            1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                            2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                            flickr

Comment

• Thanks dawg.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ima let you finish..

Comment

Working...
                                X