X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can remember when i first fell in love with work equips, the work equip 03....now im seeing so many people with them i dont really want them anymore, im thinking ssr reverse mesh. i like that wheel and to my knowledge its not whored out yet.

http://rivalhousegarage.com/

rivalhousegarage@gmail.com

Comment

• Btw Dan I just thought of this. For h2o why don't you get a bunch of Euro cars together and do club parking?? club parking was like almost the size of the show last year hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
        lucky son of a bitch...care to rent some of it?? I'm looking for a condo/house of some sort for this year.

23rd
        I would but its only 1 beed room. And ill probably be at the blowneuros meet. I have so much shit to do that weekend haha, girlfriends prom to go to, some wedding saturday, but I think im free sunday. Where are they holding it at?

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Vipkindaguy View Post
          i can remember when i first fell in love with work equips, the work equip 03....now im seeing so many people with them i dont really want them anymore, im thinking ssr reverse mesh. i like that wheel and to my knowledge its not whored out yet.
          im still trying to figure out exactly what wheels i want too.
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Btw Dan I just thought of this. For h2o why don't you get a bunch of Euro cars together and do club parking?? club parking was like almost the size of the show last year hahahaha
            whatchoo talking about haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              I would but its only 1 beed room. And ill probably be at the blowneuros meet. I have so much shit to do that weekend haha, girlfriends prom to go to, some wedding saturday, but I think im free sunday. Where are they holding it at?
              The old Weed Chevrolet dealer. if you went last year it's like 2 miles from that location.

Comment

The old Weed Chevrolet dealer. if you went last year it's like 2 miles from that location.
                Nope didnt go last year. Is it a good turnout?

-Dan

Comment

• score! just ordered black kidney grilles for the e30

Comment

whatchoo talking about haha
                    ok...when you drive into Ocean Downs the venders are in front of you, the right of you is most of the show cars, to your left is like 2 rows of show cars and behind that is club parking. basically you set up a group of cars and you all roll in together and park together.
                    con is you have to roll into the show earlier (not as early as the showcars though)
                    pro is your car is right next to the show basically

Comment

ok...when you drive into Ocean Downs the venders are in front of you, the right of you is most of the show cars, to your left is like 2 rows of show cars and behind that is club parking. basically you set up a group of cars and you all roll in together and park together.
                      con is you have to roll into the show earlier (not as early as the showcars though)
                      sounds totally worth it if you have a lot of people going together

Comment

Nope didnt go last year. Is it a good turnout?
                        Yes...good variety of cars too. if you come down you'll have to let me know. although I told them I was free to help out this year so I just may be doing that haha

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        score! just ordered black kidney grilles for the e30
                        congrats

Comment

Might do that. I know theres a few people up here at college who want to go, ill have to talk to them about it. Is there a certain amount of cars you must have?

-Dan

Comment

Yes...good variety of cars too. if you come down you'll have to let me know. although I told them I was free to help out this year so I just may be doing that haha
                            Ill most likely go. Ill pm you closer to time then.

-Dan

Comment

congrats
                              lol thanks. i got this money burning a hole in my pocket right now. had to buy something to calm me down before i bought something stupid an useless

Comment

Might do that. I know theres a few people up here at college who want to go, ill have to talk to them about it. Is there a certain amount of cars you must have?
                                idk, I did it last year with the BlownEuros guys. It cost me like $25 up front and that included my ticket to get in. it was definitely worth it. you just have to collect and pay up front. I may set one up for the canibeat guys if you want in on that one, lmk

Comment

Working...
                                X