This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    How wide are the wheels? I am too lazy to look back a page right now, if its posted back there, I can't remember haha.
    8in
    What you know about reverse stretch haha

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
    You could even do what i had to do when I was trying to stretch a tire on my Works. Because it was a step lip for some reason they were having trouble stretching, so I had to go a size up in width and down in sidewall height. My 225/35 looked exactly like a 215/40 stretched on my 9.5.
    Im not a big fan of the small sidewall tho and Im not stretching the rear.

-Dan

Comment

• The 35 series isn't that bad. I'm definately not a fan of riding on rubber bands haha but since your not stretching you could go wider and still be lowww
      -Brandon-

Comment

• check it yo
        The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
          dude hit me up my gt is whitecognac
          im already on your FL. Im Yanks lol

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Hai Guiz, check out what I found in my local CL...

Originally posted by checkmate2006
            SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Don't go reverse stretch... I just **** how it looks.

Ok thats it, I have made up my mind. I am going to get lenses and such, not stance on a car that I will only have for 3 more months, its just not worth dropping money into. I feel that right now, that my photography can only get better and I am learning more and more every day. Also with the camera that I am getting I will be able to do video, and I already am pretty good at that, and I can only get better. Really at this point I think that, thats the best route for me to take, and I know that if I can get good enough in either field, that I can make some good money on the side.

But then again what the hell do you guys care. Hahaha. Who knows maybe I can do some sick work for a few of you this summer.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well I just did some shitty measurements. I have a little over 9.5 inches from the back of the wheel to the very end of the fender. And thats with a 12mm spacer. I could do 245 and it would be flush with a tad bit of poke. Perfect IMO. If I go with a 35mm sidewall, it will look more even with the 205/40 in the front. From lip to lip of the wheel is 9in. If Im correct, the 35mm sidewall will have less "bulge" from the wheel then the 40mm sidewall so it would look like it would fit the tire more. I think? Agh measuring sucks lol

Another thing im concerned about is my spring rates. They're soft so if I go with 245/40 I will have to raise the rear up a little. So basically it comes down to being flush with poke or low with fender gap. The front will have noticeable poke with the 205/40.

This shits confusing lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  Don't go reverse stretch... I just **** how it looks.

Ok thats it, I have made up my mind. I am going to get lenses and such, not stance on a car that I will only have for 3 more months, its just not worth dropping money into. I feel that right now, that my photography can only get better and I am learning more and more every day. Also with the camera that I am getting I will be able to do video, and I already am pretty good at that, and I can only get better. Really at this point I think that, thats the best route for me to take, and I know that if I can get good enough in either field, that I can make some good money on the side.

But then again what the hell do you guys care. Hahaha. Who knows maybe I can do some sick work for a few of you this summer.
                  Well in that case, I think thats the best route. You can also get paid for photography when you feel like your good enough.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    Well I just did some shitty measurements. I have a little over 9.5 inches from the back of the wheel to the very end of the fender. And thats with a 12mm spacer. I could do 245 and it would be flush with a tad bit of poke. Perfect IMO. If I go with a 35mm sidewall, it will look more even with the 205/40 in the front. From lip to lip of the wheel is 9in. If Im correct, the 35mm sidewall will have less "bulge" from the wheel then the 40mm sidewall so it would look like it would fit the tire more. I think? Agh measuring sucks lol

Another thing im concerned about is my spring rates. They're soft so if I go with 245/40 I will have to raise the rear up a little. So basically it comes down to being flush with poke or low with fender gap. The front will have noticeable poke with the 205/40.

This shits confusing lol
                    The sidewall measurements are off Dan. 35 means 35% of the width of the tire, not 35mm.. So on a 245/40 the sidewall height would be 98mm.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ahh your right. Nitto Invo 245/40. Thats what Im getting. End of story lol

-Dan

Comment

• Do eeeettttttt!!!
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my luck ill throw them on and they won't fit lol

-Dan

Comment

• Well I mean could just get the 225/40's like I suggested.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Damnit Kielan I have no idea what I want.

-Dan

Comment

• Welcome to my life.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X