This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kielaaaann. Ima be on FM3 in like 5min
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      Kielaaaann. Ima be on FM3 in like 5min
      we just got off dude lol. he said he's gonna be on later tonight as will i.you gotta show us how to drift cuz we suck lol
      Pose for the frame

Comment

• sadface. well ima be on fm3 as of right now

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I'm going on now.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• kkkkkkkkkk

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Im about to get on yo!!!

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• What's your gamer tag?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So, i just got invited to show up with my car on a videoclip for a DJ...

Think i should hit it and parade around in the videoclip?

PS: The guy is quite picky... he's choosing euro-look cars

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    What's your gamer tag?
                    iLLEST A30N, Im on drama's friends list.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Congrats bro. I saw you at that shoot as we were rolling out. Charlie wanted to stop in, but I needed to get back to work. We should get together sometime though for a shoot seeing as you're in NY and I'm in CT. We can get some fresh stance guys together I know locally, Charlie being one of them.
                      Which one is Charlie? (sorry, I'm terrible with names and don't think I met him anyway haha)

I'll be at the big east coast SW meet, definitely will do lots of photos there for sure

Flickr

Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                        Which one is Charlie? (sorry, I'm terrible with names and don't think I met him anyway haha)

I'll be at the big east coast SW meet, definitely will do lots of photos there for sure
                        Charlie was the one with the yellow hat. He drives the slammed black e46. I am sure you have seen it on here. He didn't drive it down because the tranny died on him a week ago.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan, tell charlie to do a tranny swap. Best decision in my LIFE.

Now comes to a question. My style 19s are 17x8 all around with a final offset of +8 in the front and rear. Two of the wheels have nitto neogen 205/40 already on them. Heres what im thinking. The two wheels with the 205/40 on the front and get two more nitto neogen 215/40 for the rear. I have reason for this, being that after I get tires, im starting to add more performance parts and I already need traction. Plus with the insanely pull on the rear fenders that I did, I want them to be filled out and I think the 215/40 would look really good. Maybe even 225/40?

Advise.

-Dan

Comment

• Pics of the pull?

He wants to do a tranny swap, but he can't afford to right now and doesn't know if the current tranny is under warranty because he got this tranny put in a few months ago, and if it is then he will just get it repaired so its driveable again.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              Kielaaaann. Ima be on FM3 in like 5min
                              dude hit me up my gt is whitecognac
                              follow me on IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Pics of the pull?

He wants to do a tranny swap, but he can't afford to right now and doesn't know if the current tranny is under warranty because he got this tranny put in a few months ago, and if it is then he will just get it repaired so its driveable again.

It may not look that aggressive in the photo, but its pretty gnarly. It defiantly sticks out a few inches when you look at it. I have the style 19s with the 205/40 on the rear now. Soft spring rates suck so I do rub/bottom out a few times. There is about 1/2 a inch, maybe more of a cap between the fender and the tire. Right now I have the adjusters taken out, and im putting them back on. It will raise ( ) the rear up a tad, but I don't feel safe taking corners with the spring just dangling in there.

I had my auto replaced a year ago and when It went out, I called the place I got it from and the shop that installed it. Both said it was under warrantee, but when I called to tell them it went out, the said basically "too bad". If his is under warrantee he should just replace it since it will be all free, but if its not, it was about $500 more to do the auto to manual swap and that was with replacing everything from bolts to shift linkage and everything in between. And it was all replaced with performance best on the market parts. I did it all at my house and it took me a month working on it a few hours on the weekends. I know people who did it in 4 days. This was with a e36 obd1. The only thing he would have to do extra would swap out the dme and get the wiring for that.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X