X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you have no idea. I was suppose to start like a month ago but obviously that didn't happen. My grandpa has connections there so everyday he asks me if they called me. Its annoying as hell.

-Dan

Comment

• That must suck man. Hopefully they get back to you, like, tomorrow.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Its come to point where I don't even care anymore if they call.

-Dan

Comment

• Stab a bitch.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I almost flipped out on her the one time. It was the time that I called her, and they said she would call me back in 15 mins then never did. Then I called the next day and asked her and she was like "you should have called yesterday blah blah woman nonsense talk" I was like umm, I did?

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              I almost flipped out on her the one time. It was the time that I called her, and they said she would call me back in 15 mins then never did. Then I called the next day and asked her and she was like "you should have called yesterday blah blah woman nonsense talk" I was like umm, I did?

Typical.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol

Im watching true life: saudi arabia and the women over there have no rights. Im not a women *****, but we should take note on some things over there like driving. Except for Heather of course.

-Dan

Comment

lol

Im watching true life: saudi arabia and the women over there have no rights. Im not a women *****, but we should take note on some things over there like driving. Except for Heather of course.
                  x90278452173958273579824352
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I was driving around today, and this old chick driving a buick was like 3/4 the way into the intersection right when I was coming. So I slowed down and she thought I was letting her go Like im going to come to a complete stop on a road that is 30mph just to let you out into the intersection.

-Dan

Comment

I was driving around today, and this old chick driving a buick was like 3/4 the way into the intersection right when I was coming. So I slowed down and she thought I was letting her go Like im going to come to a complete stop on a road that is 30mph just to let you out into the intersection.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• -Dan

Comment

• so my friend owes me $84.

gonna buy some stickers and a shirt. And plus my $30+ in my ipod case, I should have more than enough
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Why keep money in your iPod case? Ever heard of a wallet Alex?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• oh. my. god.

-Dan

Comment

• I have one but the dollars are bigger by like 2mm lol.

I have a wienerschnitzle (spelling?) one and a mickey mouse one from when I was pimping at the age of 2 lol.
                                And I lost my old wallet with like $250 in it when I was 10-11 thats why I dont like to keep wallets with me haha.
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X