X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah for formal I did White tux, white vans, white shirt/vest, red tie, white hat with the red LA symbol and red underbrim.
    For prom I did black vans, pants, vest, shirt, hat, and tie but had a beige jacket. There's pictures on my fb.
    Kielan stalks me. He'd know.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
      Yeah for formal I did White tux, white vans, white shirt/vest, red tie, white hat with the red LA symbol and red underbrim.
      For prom I did black vans, pants, vest, shirt, hat, and tie but had a beige jacket. There's pictures on my fb.
      Kielan stalks me. He'd know.
      It was legit shit.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• nice. Once I get my first real paycheck, im either going to get a burberry or gucci suit. Because that will be fresh.

-Dan

Comment

• What about wheels.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I match my wheels with my shoes lol

-Dan

Comment

• wtf should i eat?
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Good way to do it. I am going to match a pair of my shoes to my wheels when I get them. I might be getting a Del Sol for the summer, dump some $$$ into it, and flip it for more $$$$.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• white cheddar popcorn.

-Dan

Comment

• McGangBang.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Good way to do it. I am going to match a pair of my shoes to my wheels when I get them. I might be getting a Del Sol for the summer, dump some $$$ into it, and flip it for more $$$$.
                      Already beat yah too it

And Im getting new tires probably by mid june for them. Then my stance will be dialed in and I can start to save for my s50 cams, shorty headers, and a catback. Then tune.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        McGangBang.
                        A wise choice.

-Dan

Comment

• So fresh. I can't wait to see it mounted. Onlinetires.com uber cheap.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Im going with discounttiredirrect online. $75/tire for nitto neogen 205/40/r17. I only need two because I have two already lol

Anyway, funny story time.
                            so im pulling up to a light and I see a crx with those stupid lights accross the hatch and a fat can and a honda symbol with it eating "german cars". so I get to the light and look over and its this guy and i just lol and he revs his engine to show off his typhoon intake and huge 5in exhaust. I rev mine a little because I didn't want him to blow a load all over his interior. light turns green and he litterally launches at like 9000000rpm staight into vtec
                            I just gently let off the clutch and give it 1/2 throttle and I smoked him then I lmfao all the way home.
                            Last edited by wheelfetish; 05-24-2010, 09:17 PM.

-Dan

Comment

• I fixed the problem with the whole flat tire thing sunday. Turns out it was a bad valve stem, so its fixed now and the style 19s are on the rear. It looks so badass lol. I might go with 215/40/r17 for the rear because I need the traction in the back with the 3.91 diff. then just use the 205/40 for the front. With the fronts final offset at 8, its PERFECT with the style 19s.

-Dan

Comment

• Onlinetires is mad cheaper hahah. But I mean if you wannnttt.

Those are the type of people that give Honda owners a bad name. Fucking ricers.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X