X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    im gonna make a "OMG look for me" thread when those shows come up
    hahaha I was thinking about doing the same. Good thing about vag fair this year is that they made a "anything euro" category so I can finally show the E36. Wish waterfest and h20 did something like that.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      Waterfest and h20 are going to be amazing! Im going to vag fair only because its literally 2mins from my house and its a decent turn out.
      h2o is amazing you're right haha. this will be my 5th year I think haha.
      I'm missing wf this year cause the bf is taking me to Import Alliance yaaaaay!
      And I had a great time last year at VagFair, yea it's like only idk 1.5/2 hrs from me. makes a nice day trip

Comment

Anyone know some good programs that are free to make mashups or electronic music? Sort of like deadmau5 or milkman/girltalk. Just something simple lol
        I know they aren't free but they are if you know where to look. Audiomulch is what girl talk uses. Other good program are virtualdj and ableton live. They all have a learning curve though watch some YouTube videos to get the idea and go from there that's what I did.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

hahaha I was thinking about doing the same. Good thing about vag fair this year is that they made a "anything euro" category so I can finally show the E36. Wish waterfest and h20 did something like that.
          that is a pretty cool category to have
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

north american motorsports. we sell euro performance parts and stuff. i also import oettinger into north america
            nice. I want to say I bought something of you guys a while back but don't remember what it was ha

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            will you be home for the BlownEuros Gtg??

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
              nice. I want to say I bought something of you guys a while back but don't remember what it was ha

lol, its cool. thanks for your business. its a fun job for sure

Comment

h2o is amazing you're right haha. this will be my 5th year I think haha.
                I'm missing wf this year cause the bf is taking me to Import Alliance yaaaaay!
                And I had a great time last year at VagFair, yea it's like only idk 1.5/2 hrs from me. makes a nice day trip
                My mom owns a beach house in ocean city so I went for the first time last year. It was unreal. Can't wait for this year, so hyped. This will be my first year at waterfest, got a friend who lives 500ft from raceway park so thats where im gonna crash/chill. He just bought a s4.

-Dan

Comment

Isnt that the one like May 28th or something?

-Dan

Comment

My mom owns a beach house in ocean city so I went for the first time last year. It was unreal. Can't wait for this year, so hyped. This will be my first year at waterfest, got a friend who lives 500ft from raceway park so thats where im gonna crash/chill. He just bought a s4.
                    both shows are a decent drive for me. but worth it

Comment

H20 is 4hours from my house, but this year ill be in college so its about 6-7 hours well worth it tho. Waterfest is only 2.5hours.

-Dan

Comment

lucky son of a bitch...care to rent some of it?? I'm looking for a condo/house of some sort for this year.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        Isnt that the one like May 28th or something?
                        23rd

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        absolutely. will this be your first time at both??

Comment

H20 is 4hours from my house, but this year ill be in college so its about 6-7 hours well worth it tho. Waterfest is only 2.5hours.
                          6-7 sounds about right for me i think too

Comment

lucky son of a bitch...care to rent some of it?? I'm looking for a condo/house of some sort for this year.

23rd

absolutely. will this be your first time at both??
                            yes is will. im actually new to the euro scene in general

Comment

yes is will. im actually new to the euro scene in general
                              ooooooh fun. look for the Unitronic girls at wf haha

Comment

ooooooh fun. look for the Unitronic girls at wf haha
                                i'll be sure to keep my eyes open lol

Comment

Working...
                                X