X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh and is it just me, or did the thread about "snapping necks" disappear?
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      oh and is it just me, or did the thread about "snapping necks" disappear?
      It's just you.

It's still here->http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=14705

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• geez goerge...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• it's been a long day? that's a lie, i've just sat in my chair and read the Dark Tower series. i've been so into the third one that i forgot to eat anything today.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
            geez goerge...
            emotions were high. i was all pumped from watching so much top gear haha
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• Speaking of eating, I was so excited to post about what I was going to eat.

But then our fucking oven decided not to work. I **** this apartment complex. Can't wait to have enough money to move.

EDIT* - new top gear was awesome

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• sunset blows. they clearly just painted over everything on the walls in my bathroom, there are hairs and shit all over the place.
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                  What the hell are the dreams of the 90s?
                  awww sheeit mike burroughs visiting RT
                  Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                    sunset blows. they clearly just painted over everything on the walls in my bathroom, there are hairs and shit all over the place.
                    Dude I could talk about it for hours, how much I **** this place.

Just yesterday I pulled a piece of black electrical tape that was painted over in white. What the fuck? Why do I pay these people rent? So frustrating.

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                      Kielan, don't write about the importance of music. It would take an amazingly competent writer to have that come out not sounding retarded, no offense to you.
                      An amazingly competent writer such as me, but srsly I wish I had taken notes on our journey, I'd write a kick ass book

Comment

• I would alsosay the 90s were a simpler more awesome time

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          I would alsosay the 90s were a simpler more awesome time
                          way more awesome. worst time to be born, best time to grow up. watching darkwing duck and the original transformers cartoon and shit.
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• Dudes, street sharks. Nuff Said.

Cole

Comment

• got the motor in, pure win. final wire + start up tomorrow.

got PM,ed about the SW:ZCC and they have bin found, and are on my way now. pure motherfucking win.
                              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Rugrats and Doug. Nuff said.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X