• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    i picture everyone in MN to be fat.

plus the cold wont let me warm up to it

*see what i did there?
    fucking fat midwesterners
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Class was ghey. At least my teacher is nice to look at. She is seriously the only reason I go to that class.
      does she allow dslr yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        does she allow dslr yet?
        I actually had my camera on my desk today, we had a good conversation about how I am a good photographer, purely because my camera is big (had the 70-200 on there as well), and when she walked up she said "Oh you're camera is so big" I said (undermybreath) "like my dick" and carried on as if nothing had happened, I had my fuckyeah.jpg face on the whole time.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I actually had my camera on my desk today, we had a good conversation about how I am a good photographer, purely because my camera is big (had the 70-200 on there as well), and when she walked up she said "Oh you're camera is so big" I said (undermybreath) "like my dick" and carried on as if nothing had happened, I had my fuckyeah.jpg face on the whole time.
          lol thats a tough line to stop yourself from saying. I would have made the joke. she would have been embarrassed, everyone would have laughed, and i would have got thrown the fuck out of class.

Comment

• One girl's idea for a this I believe paper, was "I believe in big cocks", it was fucking HILARIOUS. My professor was just reading a few ideas at random, and she didn't even hesitate when she read it. It took a few seconds of having the entire class laughing hysterically for what was the idea of the paper. Turned out she was talking about cocks as in roosters, but it was fucking HILARIOUS. I could not stop laughing to the point where I was crying, as was everyone else in the class.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

lol thats a tough line to stop yourself from saying. I would have made the joke. she would have been embarrassed, everyone would have laughed, and i would have got thrown the fuck out of class.
              yeah as soon as I saw the word "big" I was thinking penis jokes.

goddammit immaturity
              1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
              2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                yeah as soon as I saw the word "big" I was thinking penis jokes.

goddammit immaturity
                im very mature. you can tell that cause im bald. and bald = mature

Comment

• Kielan, don't write about the importance of music. It would take an amazingly competent writer to have that come out not sounding retarded, no offense to you.

Comment

One girl's idea for a this I believe paper, was "I believe in big cocks", it was fucking HILARIOUS. My professor was just reading a few ideas at random, and she didn't even hesitate when she read it. It took a few seconds of having the entire class laughing hysterically for what was the idea of the paper. Turned out she was talking about cocks as in roosters, but it was fucking HILARIOUS. I could not stop laughing to the point where I was crying, as was everyone else in the class.
                    did my idea get read "i believe old people should be euthanized before they become a burden on society"

Comment

• I'm not we just needed 2 ideas, and it came to me last second. I'm writing about the dream of the 90s.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm not we just needed 2 ideas, and it came to me last second. I'm writing about the dream of the 90s.
                        heroin?

Comment

lol

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

One girl's idea for a this I believe paper, was "I believe in big cocks", it was fucking HILARIOUS. My professor was just reading a few ideas at random, and she didn't even hesitate when she read it. It took a few seconds of having the entire class laughing hysterically for what was the idea of the paper. Turned out she was talking about cocks as in roosters, but it was fucking HILARIOUS. I could not stop laughing to the point where I was crying, as was everyone else in the class.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

did my idea get read "i believe old people should be euthanized before they become a burden on society"
                            Dave I couldn't even write that down, I think I would have SERIOUSLY offended some people.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

im very mature. you can tell that cause im bald. and bald = mature
                              of course why didn't I think of that? Oh right because I'm not bald therefore I'm not mature enough.
                              1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                              2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                              flickr

Comment

• What the hell are the dreams of the 90s?

Comment

Working...
                                X