X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when it comes to bmw... the older the better.

id trade my car for a e30 or 2002 in half a heartbeat

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunner View Post
      be good yall.
      Originally posted by shogunner View Post
      back to werks.
      See ya.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• absolutely. i didn't want an e90 haha, i wanted an e28 or e30.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          29 pages of S54-E36 comments.
          Everyone thinks if they call me out and say I'm a liar and spoiled, I'll post.

Logical arguments are not one of BFC's strong points.

Comment

• I'm frustrated.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
            Originally posted by Jedidiah
            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• that they are not. just the last page alone made me laugh.
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• I was talking to a few people last night, and they got all caught up about how the older the better, they handle better, e46 wasn't a drivers car at all, etc. I was like "Ok great, if I gave a shit about putting down power numbers and whipping around back country roads, I'd get an FC RX7 and LS1 swap it, point is, I don't give a shit about going fast or taking corners at a million miles an hour. I LOVE just cruising, sure I get on it every now and again, but I'm not all about proving who can be a moron and street race faster. Now you can stop bitching about what car I want to drive, and get back to your boat '00 CLK 430, or you can continue to bitch and moan about the car I want, and not change anything."
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i woulda posted in the s54 shitshow thread but its just not worth it

ive come to the conclusion they dont deserve to see what i have from now on. the can keep they cupkits and arc-8's.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                    Everyone thinks if they call me out and say I'm a liar and spoiled, I'll post.

Logical arguments are not one of BFC's strong points.
                    Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                    that they are not. just the last page alone made me laugh.
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xsDdIByh8A"]YouTube - Trolol[/ame]

Originally posted by Han View Post
                    I'm frustrated.
                    Why is that Han?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• lol everytime i see that rusty sig i burst out in laughter.

Comment

• bfc?
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          YouTube - Trolol

Why is that Han?
                          Just stupid bullshit with the paint shop. Hood didn't come out the way I wanted it to, but the rest of the car did, so I had them redo it. It now looks 10 times worse than it did before and it looks like they tried to pass it off as being "redone." Dropping the whole car off later today. Not a happy camper. Won't get into much detail and reserve my final word about them until this final time, but I'm definitely not happy with them right now (also doesn't help when the shop foreman just does the work and doesn't really talk to the owner about anything).
                          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Cal buy my car, I'll give you a crazy deal, 3k you can have it, only 110,000 on the clock.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 2 more days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Cal buy my car, I'll give you a crazy deal, 3k you can have it, only 110,000 on the clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X