• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russell Crowe View Post
    About to head off to work at Dominos
    Pizza is the province of men.

/discuss pizza
    you could have a pizza battle. i think andybob works at a pizza join as well
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      Im actually learning about air as I go. Mike at AccuAir has been really helpful answering all my retarded questions lol. I usually lean towards static suspension And air in e30 isnt popular, so I figure in the long run that will be a good thread with lots of info to help other that are looking into it
      yeah I definitely understand lol. I never even considered air until I joined stanceworks.... lol
      If your experience with AccuAir goes well and everything turns out, I'll end up going with them.
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

you could have a pizza battle. i think andybob works at a pizza join as well
        this, also when we are very bored we take turns to see who can make a pepperoni the fastest, record is something like 40 seconds hahah.

our lives...fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
          yeah I definitely understand lol. I never even considered air until I joined stanceworks.... lol
          If your experience with AccuAir goes well and everything turns out, I'll end up going with them.
          I would definitely recommend AccuAir for management. Great products, and awesome people that work there. I probably talk to mike a couple times a week lol just bsing

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Crowe View Post
            this, also when we are very bored we take turns to see who can make a pepperoni the fastest, record is something like 40 seconds hahah.

our lives...fuck.
            hahahahhahahah
            flickr

Comment

• Who wants to hit my car with a truck?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Who wants to hit my car with a truck?
                Just play stoplight roulette. At night, whenever you see a red light, drop to 3rd and just floor through it.
                flickr

Comment

I would definitely recommend AccuAir for management. Great products, and awesome people that work there. I probably talk to mike a couple times a week lol just bsing
                  Hey jerk I too never considered air until staneworks and I got my woman a range hse with air. I lowered it through test book and it looks cool:

I picked up a d2 racing system when I saw that green e39 from China.

Now I have second thoughts because I like the simplicity and hardcoreness of static

Comment

• I dont want my rights to sky rocket though. Maybe I should go to Honda day leave my keys in the car (unlocked) and hope to god someone wants a free car haha.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It just took me 30 minutes to find a parking spot that I didnt have to 4x4 into because of the snow. I **** this school and their shitty parking/plowing. Now I just walked into class 20 minutes late and felt like a jackass cause my professor was at the front of the class teaching. Fuck me.

Originally posted by Kielan
                      can't trust black people..

Comment

• ranting about usps

[11:40] NAMtrsprts: someone from autobody or something wants to talk to you?
                        [11:40] NAMtrsprts: i'll transfer him to your cell
                        [11:40] davenamotors: i just talked to him
                        [11:40] davenamotors: tell him to die
                        [11:41] davenamotors: DIE
                        [11:48] NAMtrsprts: what is his deal?
                        [11:49] davenamotors: they sent us a check on 1/11/11
                        [11:49] davenamotors: shit hasnt shown up yet
                        [11:49] davenamotors: they call every day
                        [11:49] davenamotors: this is the 3rd time he called in the last 30mins
                        [11:49] NAMtrsprts: lol
                        [11:50] NAMtrsprts: idiots
                        [11:50] davenamotors: he called and left a vm cause i was getting a coffee
                        [11:50] davenamotors: then called back while i was getting back to my desk
                        [11:50] davenamotors: then called again just now
                        [11:50] NAMtrsprts: what for?
                        [11:50] davenamotors: first to see if the check got here
                        [11:50] davenamotors: then to say he was sending a check fedex this time
                        [11:50] davenamotors: now to pay paypal
                        [11:51] NAMtrsprts: lol
                        [11:51] davenamotors: which i told them to do the first fucking time
                        [11:51] NAMtrsprts: haha
                        [11:51] NAMtrsprts: i was gonna say, at this point they should just put a stop payment on the check and pay again
                        [11:51] davenamotors: who sends a $500 check pony express?
                        [11:51] davenamotors: thats retarded
                        [11:52] davenamotors: send that shit fedex from the beginning
                        [11:52] NAMtrsprts: at least send it priority
                        [11:52] NAMtrsprts: with tracking
                        [11:52] davenamotors: i know
                        [11:52] davenamotors: what assholes
                        [11:52] NAMtrsprts: i love how you refer to the post office as pony express
                        [11:52] NAMtrsprts: that shit is awesome
                        [11:53] davenamotors: it would be more reliable if it was delivered by pony
                        [11:53] NAMtrsprts: they'd need a lot of ponies
                        [11:53] davenamotors: gov employees arent the brightest or hardest working
                        [11:53] NAMtrsprts: what do you think this is, a pony country?
                        [11:53] davenamotors: lol
                        [11:54] davenamotors: i suggest carrier ponies, like carrier pigeons
                        [11:54] NAMtrsprts: just send them on their way with bags hanging over their back?
                        [11:54] davenamotors: yep
                        [11:55] davenamotors: are you telling me that would be any less effective than our current system?
                        [11:55] NAMtrsprts: lol
                        [11:55] NAMtrsprts: do i get a tracking number still?
                        [11:55] davenamotors: sure
                        [11:55] davenamotors: they dont mean anything
                        [11:55] NAMtrsprts: and when it is out for delivery does it say, on pony for delivery?
                        [11:56] davenamotors: "check in at stable"
                        [11:56] NAMtrsprts: "last scanned at stable in east bumfuck Iowa"
                        [11:56] NAMtrsprts: "package lost, damaged, or eaten by pony"
                        [11:57] davenamotors: please do not ship food via pony
                        [11:57] NAMtrsprts: lol

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunner View Post
                          Hey jerk I too never considered air until staneworks and I got my woman a range hse with air. I lowered it through test book and it looks cool:

I picked up a d2 racing system when I saw that green e39 from China.

Now I have second thoughts because I like the simplicity and hardcoreness of static
                          nice. the company that bought me sells range rover parts

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I dont want my rights to sky rocket though. Maybe I should go to Honda day leave my keys in the car (unlocked) and hope to god someone wants a free car haha.
                            dont even need to leave the keys in the car lol

Comment

• I need to buy ammo.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                              Originally posted by Jedidiah
                              he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• yeah if you leave the keys in the car it looks staged and they might sketch out.
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X