X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well at the beginning there weren't many but Ollie recruited about 18 people in. Wait till you see Charlie's, mine, Dave's and pretty much anyone that was invited to the exclusive shoots pics. It was nuts.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ahh. I don't want to see them lol Ill **** life even more haha.

-Dan

Comment

• Hahah some of the shots are soo hot though. I really wanna see what Charlie has, he had some killer shots from what I saw.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• worrd. well, next meet ill be at will be h20

-Dan

Comment

• You aren't gunna come to Formula D?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• nah. Im pinching pennies as it is.

-Dan

Comment

• I'm in a slump, I'll just go to bed right now (7:30) watching Hulu and listening to Slacker.

I cut my hand on my wheel curbage this morning and grime/grease got under the flap of the wounds and now it's infected...

*sigh*
                Last edited by Atlantian; 05-23-2010, 09:32 PM.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  nah. Im pinching pennies as it is.
                  Damn.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You have no idea. I **** asking my parents for money too.

-Dan

Comment

You have no idea. I **** asking my parents for money too.
                      All good dude, I owe my dearest mother well over $10g.... I have to pay for my heads that are getting rebuilt, I have no money and lost my job 2 weeks ago... I know your pain all too well...
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Does anyone have a working Photoshop CS5 serial code?
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I owe my mom and dad about $4500 now. I did owe my grandpa over two grand, but he was grateful enough to call it my 1st year graduation from college present. I start one job next week, but thats not nearly enough. I have a second job, but they are waiting forever to tell me when I start. My dad gave me $100 for gas and stuff and offered to give me money whenever I needed it, but I **** doing that.

It was hard last week. I literally had no money. Its still tough tho, once I get a job and start saving everything will get better.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by uyles View Post
                            does anyone have a working photoshop cs5 serial code?
                            osx?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I owe my mom and dad about $4500 now. I did owe my grandpa over two grand, but he was grateful enough to call it my 1st year graduation from college present. I start one job next week, but thats not nearly enough. I have a second job, but they are waiting forever to tell me when I start. My dad gave me $100 for gas and stuff and offered to give me money whenever I needed it, but I **** doing that.

It was hard last week. I literally had no money. Its still tough tho, once I get a job and start saving everything will get better.
                              for sure... I had a decent well paying job, and started clearing some debt, Then I decided to get back into the auto trade to actually do something with my life, Untill I got Fired for asking for what I should be payed (I was being underpayed $6.70 an hour..)

I've lost faith in the auto industry big time, I still have a passion for cars, But its never going to get me anywhere since the industry is full of tight ass cock suckers that expect you to work for nothing..

I find faith in modifying my own cars, but have never had the kind of money I need to do it properly..Its one of those fuck my life situations..
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                                Does anyone have a working Photoshop CS5 serial code?
                                me or kielan has em. but like Kielan said, osx?
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X