X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Not bad Alex.

thaaaanksss.....did you see the wheel fitment
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
      how was blown euros?
      Amazing, it didn't rain, we had a StanceWorks only shoot, SO DOPE. You missed out big time Doug hahah.
      Originally posted by Drama View Post
      thaaaanksss.....did you see the wheel fitment
      So freshhhhh.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeah im kinda pissed it didnt rain. leave it to the fucking meteorologists to fuck up big time once again. i swear my dog can be a meteorologist. asshats.

Comment

• . Well I did say you should come anyway hahaha. Don't worry Dan decided to be uncool and not show up too.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Drama, is that thing rc? or just a model?
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

. Well I did say you should come anyway hahaha. Don't worry Dan decided to be uncool and not show up too.
              yeah yeah i know

Comment

• Hahhaha, there will be other meets my friend. Perhaps you can roll can come to Formula D with a bunch of us.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• formula d?

Comment

• Formula Drift, Wall, NJ on June 5th.

Sorry, we couldn&#8217;t find that page
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

So freshhhhh.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Drama, is that thing rc? or just a model?
                      rc/model. I was gonna throw it away but then i was like, "hey, ima mess around with it". now i use it as a model and mess with it.
                      I dont even know where the controller is. It also came with another set of tires and wheels cause it was supposed to be a drift r/c but it doesnt have enough power
                      Last edited by Drama; 05-23-2010, 08:31 PM.
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I had the worst day EVER. Im so pissed that I missed blowneuros

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          I had the worst day EVER. Im so pissed that I missed blowneuros
                          Oh damn what happened???
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well, I went to bed all ready for blowneuros. I had the directions, money, toll money, camera, everything ready to go and I set my alarm for 7am. Well, apparently the electric went out last night so my phone (that I used for a alarm) died. So I wake up at 10am. So already im pissed that ill be running extremely late for the meet. So literally take the fastest shower in my life and get ready. Go out to my car, and the tire is flat in the back. FML hardcore. So I pull the tires off and switched to the bottle caps and by that time it was already 12o'clock and I wouldn't have made it there till 2pm-ish I just decided it wasn't worth it at that point time and money wise.

Ahh, so how was the meet?

-Dan

Comment

• Damn bro that sucks major ass.

It was sick though. Heather and I chilled for bit hahaha. The pics I took are on the way.. I can't wait to see what Dave has.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ahh lucky lol. How was the stanceworks crew turnout?

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X