This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
    i'd be driving an e92 m3 if my car wasn't parked behind it. my driveway is pretty ridiculous right now. e46, two e90s, and an e92. for two people.
    In a parking lot full of grey civics and students mom's minivan, a bright yellow weird suv really stands out. So jelly of your driveway, your neighbors houses must have gone up in value.
    Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    My parents will be so jelly if I get an E46. My dad drives a prius, and my mom has a MINI. (well my mom won't be jelly) but my dad will be for sure.
    Minis are awesome, fact.

Comment

i'd be driving an e92 m3 if my car wasn't parked behind it. my driveway is pretty ridiculous right now. e46, two e90s, and an e92. for two people.
      Nice.

Originally posted by kevinc View Post

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I know you do Dave, he wouldn't have it if he didn't drive 123 miles a day. Really helps with fuel costs, in the summer he averages 55 mpg, in the winter 48.
        oh god damn it. i forgot about the censor til i saw you rofling. I was like "the fuck............BALLS!"
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hahahah the censor hates you Dave.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Hahahah the censor hates you Dave.
            fucking a right it does

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              fucking a right it does
              It rapes you daily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                It rapes you daily.
                so this must be the shame high school and college girls deal with. how awful. I feel like a dick for making all those jokes

Comment

In a parking lot full of grey civics and students mom's minivan, a bright yellow weird suv really stands out. So jelly of your driveway, your neighbors houses must have gone up in value.
                  we're the poor people at the top of the road i see continental gts, s55s, all kinds of 100k+ cars. actually saw a 599 GTB up the street, and an Alfa 8C. that car blew my mind.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• lol!

Comment

• An 8C? WHATTTTTT
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        lol!

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                          Pretty much, lol.

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                          we're the poor people at the top of the road i see continental gts, s55s, all kinds of 100k+ cars. actually saw a 599 GTB up the street, and an Alfa 8C. that car blew my mind.
                          Damn, sounds like you live in a baller area.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Damn son. The best car I've seen around my area this year was a R34 on jap plates. last year I saw a Carrera GT, amazing sound. Keep in mind I see a R32 Skyline every few days. Fuck yeah 15 year rule.

Comment

Damn son. The best car I've seen around my area this year was a R34 on jap plates. last year I saw a Carrera GT, amazing sound. Keep in mind I see a R32 Skyline every few days. Fuck yeah 15 year rule.
                              some old guy in a ford gt gave me the head nod in the town i grew up in. i was cruising in the s2000, top down, ballin hard

Comment

Lucky Canadian.

Comment

Working...
                                X