X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just tell here whats the difference from going anywhere else?
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• are you the only child in your fam kielan?

anyone on FM3? might play it for like 20 minutes before i sleep
      Pose for the frame

Comment

• what a long night. finally home
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• So I got scared today when I was driving back home on the freeway. I saw a cop car with the lights on in the distance, as we get closer, I saw a GMC Envoy flipped over the guardrail that was splitting the lanes from the off-ramp and the front end of the truck was jointed with the light pole in the middle of the guard rails. Then about 5 minutes later, I see another cop car with the lights on. As we got closer, I saw an '07-08 eclipse with wheels, and the front end was completely demolished.
          Kinda like this but worse. The front end was more pushed in, and the road was soaking in oil and other liquids.

So then I started getting scared thinking I was gonna crash. Then I saw another car just fucked up on the side of the road with another cop there. I started thinking that was a sign of something. But then I made it home safe....thank god.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            what a long night. finally home
            +1

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
              are you the only child in your fam kielan?

anyone on FM3? might play it for like 20 minutes before i sleep
              No I have a little brother who literally gets whatever he wants.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I love how my mother doesn't care about me so. Can peace out to where ever, when ever

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  No I have a little brother who literally gets whatever he wants.
                  that's a shitty situation . don't do what i did and become too blatantly blunt with her. or you can, idk how your mother would respond to it.
                  Last edited by Ezze90; 05-23-2010, 09:21 AM.
                  Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post

new sig yay or nay
                    yay
                    Originally posted by TheNeek
                    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Unemployment ftl...
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• forrealll man. FML!

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Yeah, I was sacked a couple weeks ago... Signed up with a security company for some casual work, but they still havent called... Got my forklift licence on the weekend though, Gonna hit up some agencies today... When I get around to it haha
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• got bored. Decided to mess around . Using my moms D-SLR

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Not bad Alex.

Dan way to come today...
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• how was blown euros?

Comment

Working...
                                X